GE Renewable Energy
21 days ago
Job Description SummaryPosition is responsible for providing general administrative support to Senior Business Executive and his team members. This role will have direct support to a few leaders within the business. The ideal candidate can exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills.
- Coordinate global travel arrangements and Visas; create travel trip itineraries; arrange for appropriate visas, transportation, lodging, and other needs while traveling; communicate with leader while traveling to ensure that they are fully informed of all issues arising; process and reconcile T&L expense accounts
- Assists with calendar management. Able to coordinate daily activities, prioritize inquires and requests, as well as troubleshoot conflicts. Will work in conjunction with the various leaders to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the leader’s office and other globally based senior leaders and their EAs; Able to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management.
- Works closely and effectively with the leader to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability to be discreet, flexible, work in a fast-paced environment, deal well with ambiguity.
- Schedule, plan and organize logistical details for in-house and off-site meetings (occasionally), training and events. To include Staff, All Hands, Kaizen Events, Volunteer, Engagement events, and other company events & meetings as necessary.
- Develop and prepare agendas for various teams’ meetings; coordinate and attend staff meetings as appropriate; prepare and distribute minutes to appropriate personnel, on an as needed basis.
- Diploma with at least 7-8 years of relevant experience supporting senior/ C-suite leaders
- Large matrixed organization experience
- Knowledge of general office management and current computer/office communications technologies; Proficient in Microsoft Software: PowerPoint, Notes, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones and businesses.
- Able to manage conference & meeting room technologies
- Knowledge of Concur - global travel & expense system, badging system
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently, able to maintain confidentiality and handle matters discreetly.
- Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities.
- Able and flexible to support off hours for urgent issues like trip cancellations, etc.
- Able to effectively interact and communicate with EAs of senior level management and corporate contacts.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications including strong grammatical skills. High attention to detail.
- Able to quickly identify and prioritize goals and uses resources. Able to create solutions and meet deadlines, while considering both strategy and efficiency.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No