Executive Assistant, Grid Automation
GE Renewable Energy
13 days ago
Job Description SummaryPosition is responsible for providing general administrative support to Business Executive and his team members. This role will have direct support to a few leaders within the business. The ideal candidate can exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and Visas; create travel trip itineraries; arrange for appropriate visas, transportation, lodging, and other needs while traveling; communicate with leader while traveling to ensure that they are fully informed of all issues arising; process and reconcile T&L expense accounts
- Assists with calendar management. Able to coordinate daily activities, prioritize inquires and requests, as well as troubleshoot conflicts. Will work in conjunction with the various leaders to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Works closely and effectively with the leader to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability to be discreet, flexible, work in a fast-paced environment, deal well with ambiguity.
- Schedule, plan and organize logistical details for in-house and off-site meetings (occasionally), training and events. To include Staff, All Hands, Kaizen Events, Volunteer, Engagement events, and other company events & meetings as necessary.
- Develop and prepare agendas for various teams’ meetings; coordinate and attend staff meetings as appropriate; prepare and distribute minutes to appropriate personnel, on an as needed basis.
- Diploma with at least 7-8 years of relevant experience supporting senior leaders.
- Large matrixed organization experience
- Knowledge of general office management and current computer/office communications technologies; Proficient in Microsoft Software: PowerPoint, Notes, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones and businesses.
- Able to manage conference & meeting room technologies
- Knowledge of Concur - global travel & expense system, badging system
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently, able to maintain confidentiality and handle matters discreetly.
- Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities.
- Able and flexible to support off hours for urgent issues like trip cancellations, etc.
- Able to effectively interact and communicate with EAs of senior level management and corporate contacts.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications including strong grammatical skills. High attention to detail.
- Able to quickly identify and prioritize goals and uses resources. Able to create solutions and meet deadlines, while considering both strategy and efficiency.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No