Lead Sales Specialist 1 - Account Sales
GE Renewable Energy
São Paulo, Brazil
30+ days ago
Job Description SummaryCustomer facing staff responsible for winning business Jobs at this level operate with some autonomy but are covered by well-defined Commercial policies or review of end results. The job allows modification of procedures and practices covering work as long as the end results meet standards of acceptability (typically annual volume, margin and compliance requirements). Responsible for medium-sized sales territories.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Selling to named account(s), addition of a new customer is typically rare and usually subject to review process. Include key accounts within a single business group/ P&L
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of own and others sales territory, product lines, markets, sales processes or customer groups and uses analytical thinking and commercial experience to execute policy/strategy.
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Uses some judgment and has some ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters to address more complicated, day-to-day problems with projects, product lines, markets, sales processes, or customers. Ability to prioritize information for decision making. Uses technical experience and analytical thinking. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own teams to arrive at decisions.
- These sales jobs will mainly be individual contributors.
A job at this level requires strong interpersonal skills. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May lead small projects with low risks and resource requirements. Explains information; developing skills to bring team members to consensus around topics within field. Conveys performance expectations and may handle sensitive issues.
- For roles outside of the USA- This role requires advanced experience in the Sales & Account Sales. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college ( or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
- For roles in USA - Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 6 years of experience in Job Family Group(s)/Function(s)) - Electrical Engineering preferably.
- Portuguese language since it will be responsible for Brazilian Market;
- English level advanced.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years’ experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No