Job Description SummaryDetermine and minimize the company's worldwide tax liability with the highest integrity while complying with worldwide tax laws. Developing conceptual knowledge of professional discipline. May include support roles with specialized expertise or technical knowledge in broad area.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handles all wing-to-wing tax reporting and tax accounting processes including forecasting, tax provision, compliance and settlement.
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience. Understands how work of own team contributes to the area.
- Resolves issues using established procedures. Consults People Leader or more senior team members for issues outside of defined parameters.
- Collaborates with others to solve issues. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE. Exchanges technical information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
- Handles simple data entry work requiring face value check and correction.
- This role requires basic experience in the Finance & Tax Operations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Big 4 tax experience is preferr
Relocation Assistance Provided: No