Lead Project Manager
GE Renewable Energy
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
20 days ago
Job Description SummaryAs related customer equipment, faciliaties or infrastructure projects: responsible for project delivery, profit & loss accountability, and customer satisfaction through management of project related activities and resources. Responsible for departmental operations planning/execution or is focused on execution of professional activities within a technical discipline. Functions with some autonomy but guided by established policies or review of end results.
The job allows modification of procedures and practices covering work as long as the end results meet standards of acceptability (quality, volume, timeliness etc.).
Lead Project Leadership Specialist, GA Hong Kong
The primary role of the Project Manager is to provide on-going project leadership and coaching to cross-functional project teams to ensure that project deliverables are met. Working with all stake holders contractor to ensure all KPIs are met for the successful project completion.
Work Scope :
- Lead project teams to ensure common understanding of deliverables and open issues for each project phase; Drive open issues to resolution
- Own the creation and tracking of project schedule and reporting of project progress and performance
- Lead project teams in defining key project metrics and targets for items such as product costs, project costs, manufacturing metrics and quality goals. Track and report on progress to targets throughout project.
- Coordination with different manufacturing units of GE
- Setup purchase agreements with subcontractors and ensure delivery as per contractual scope
- Analysis of the customer’s needs starting from tender, work with Engineering team, identification of the appropriate solution according to customer's functional specifications
- Coordinate Test activities (FAT & SAT) based on project scope
- Support in detecting claim opportunity & claim negotiation
- Cash forecast and cash collection
Education: Engineering Degree Electric & Electronic or related
Experience: 5 to 10 years’ experience as project manager in the field of SCADA , RTU or electrical control system with track record of independently managing 10 to 15 projects with average size of one million usd and above.
Functional Skills : Fluent in English
Relocation Assistance Provided: No