Project Manager ( French Speaker)
GE Renewable Energy
14 days ago
Job Description SummaryRole Summary/Purpose:
Lead nominated projects as the project manager
Essential General Responsibilities:
- Lead nominated projects and be responsible for technical and commercial follow-up of the projects from transfer/kick-off to closure, ensuring compliance.
- Reach and report project KPI’s and be accountable for sales, sales forecast, margin, on-time delivery, invoicing and cash collection.
- Maintain communication with all departments of the unit, drive actions and recovery plans,
- Meet customers, partners, contractors, consultants.
- Ensure that all risks and oportunities are identified and reported timely.
- Identify customer, consortium and other third-party obligations
- Fulfill contractual obligations and milestones, to avoid/minimize liquated damages.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Control/manage on-time customer documentation preparation and submission, obtain customer approvals.
- Maintain the data quality in the Project Execution tools
- Be aware of the company and local EHS policies, rules and standards. To show exemplary behaviors on EHS. To perform the preventive/corrective actions in collaboration with EHS team to avoid the accidents, incidents and environmental damages.
Qualifications / Requirements / Desired characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical (preferable), Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Excellent level of English both oral & written , second foreign language French
- Min. 3 years of project management, contract management or business development experience in the energy, preferably in transformer business
- Market and business understanding with strategy building experience would be a big asset
- Strong communication skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence people
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Eagerness to expose to global working environment
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal stakeholders and external customer.
- Enthusiastic, with a drive for results.
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in office IT suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Capable of working in a deadline-oriented environment.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No