Job Description SummaryAs related customer equipment, faciliaties or infrastructure projects: responsible for project delivery, profit & loss accountability, and customer Develop, review, coordinate and summarize the activities of cost control and work closely with project managers to ensure that all budget, schedule and reporting processes run smoothly. Responsible for working within all stages of project management in coordination with Finance and project teams. Assume other commercial duties as designated by the project execution with the concurrence of the management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Run project control dedicated to all projects costs, monitoring proper allocation of costs, supporting reviews during all stages of the projects.
- Have risk-based review with project manager and present to management validating the estimates made in tender and establish baseline budget for execution.
- Proactively partner with project managers and project teams while supporting the management to develop and pursue initiatives, improve financial results consistent with operating plan commitments and key performance indicators for sales, sales forecast, margin, on-time delivery, billing and cash collection
- Plan project financials for cash in and out forecasts, sales milestones, and risk evaluation.
- Monitor performance and determine improvement areas by developing key performance indicators for business metrics.
- Create and execute internal controls and offer internal auditor services to assure controls
- Manage project databases to ensure reliability and control timely.
- Monitor costs, checking the ERP database and inputs from other parties involved, hence ensure cost variance analysis -actual costs, purchase orders issued and validation of the remaining cost- is done by project team in the leadership of project manager. Propose any budget changes required during the reviews through budget deviation register.
- Monitor and adjust the margins of each project in the system together with Finance.
- Ensure invoicing to customers on time and financial information accuracy including billing and collection.
- Control payments of customers, assess problems and liaise with the project manager for the solutions to ensure optimization of OWC and avoid overdues.
- Verify the data quality in the project execution tools.
- Follow and forecast COPQ in detail and by NCR number in collaboration with Quality department.
- Support bond management - issuance, extension, collection.
- Track warranty status of all contracts together with project managers.
- Recommend and execute corrective actions to handle project compliance.
- Support leadership in financial management of the projects and reporting.
- Maintain communication with all departments of the unit, drive actions and recovery plans .
- Ensure that all risks and oportunities are identified and reported timely.
- Attend project team meetings, promote communication and teamwork within unit.
- Be aware of the company and local EHS policies, rules and standards. To show exemplary behaviors on EHS. To perform the preventive/corrective actions in collaboration with EHS team to avoid the accidents, incidents and environmental damages.
- Engineering or Business/Finance Degree and minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- High level of mathematical ability with experience in ERP database (preferably SAP) and Microsoft systems. Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Thorough understanding of project accounting principles, financial planning and analysis methods.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Proven history of successful completion on independent assignments
- Excellent level of English both spoken and written, in addition to Turkish
- Proficiency in office IT suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects, problem solving and analyzing.
- Ability to perform multiple assignments, meet deadlines, balance priorities and the needs of multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to present data clearly and effectively negotiate.
- Ability to interact professionally with team members and maintain a positive working relationship which at times may be under difficult circumstances and/or high-pressure situations
- Ability to influence people.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Eagerness to expose to global working environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships with the stakeholders.
- Enthusiastic, having a drive for results.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No