GE Renewable Energy
30+ days ago
Job Description SummaryManagement activity in close cooperation with the installation manager, the project manager and the specialists assigned to him as well as instruction and management of employees or trainees
- Control of the bound sub-companies regarding the provision of the necessary workers and their corresponding qualifications
- Responsible, supervisory coordination of work from various companies
- Creation, processing, forwarding of complaints
- Technical clarification with the customer in the organization and implementation of shutdowns
- Clarification of technical problems with the project engineers / designers and operators of the systems, revision of the documents.
- Documentation of the assembly progress (keeping a construction diary, updating the assembly schedule)
- Participation in approvals for simple and demanding assemblies as well as in partial approvals on large construction sites
- Claim Management Recording increases / reductions, documenting additional claims and coordinating them with the project manager.
- Instruction of all employees working on the construction site according to valid GE guidelines.
- Electrical engineer
- Construction site experience
- Professional experience as a site manager,
- Commissioning engineer or an equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent written and spoken German and knowledge of English
- Good MS Office knowledge
Relocation Assistance Provided: No