Job Description SummaryOwn the project control activity and drive consistent functional specifications and common global processes for projects implementation. Lead activities that are conducted to better understand or ultimately meet the expectations of the customer. Take responsibility for operations planning/execution or is focused on execution of professional activities within a technical discipline. Operate with certain autonomy but guided by established policies or review of end results.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Project Management of large and complex Full Turnkey EPC projects as sole contractor or within a consortium for electrical substations in distribution and transmission systems up to 420kV. Responsible for overseeing the project and direct or indirect leadership and/or management of project resources.
- Contributes towards strategy and policy development and ensure delivery within area of responsibility.
- Has in-depth knowledge of best practices and integration of own area with others
- Uses judgment to make decisions or solve moderately complex tasks or problems in areas of operational/product management, manufacturing, technology, or engineering
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Set-up project management plan
- Manage the entire project scope the risk and the opportunities and analyze customer requirements
- Take responsibility for the margin of the project and maximize profit and cash at each phase of the project
- Responsible for all aspects of communication within the project and customer including reporting to management
- Ensure the team has right level of know-how and competency
- Comply with Quality procedures
- Demonstrate EHS leadership
- Significant experience in the Project Management & Turnkey Project Management
- Certified by PMI or equivalent
- Ba/MSc -Engineer in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Fluent German and English
- Experience of managing multi‐disciplinary teams with multiple interfaces and high project local content
- Experience of team building and team culture development
- Management of projects with severe financial, technical, and commercial risk
- Experience of P&L objectives
- Willingness to work in different locations for short or medium periods and to travel world‐wide
Relocation Assistance Provided: No