Job Description SummaryWe are looking for you! If you are an engineer in the field of electrical engineering or mechanical engineering and already working or interested in the field of energy technology with a specialization in switchgear, then you've come to the right place!
We are looking for a design engineer of primary technology for high-voltage switchgear who will ensure the satisfaction of our customers in engineering for offers and projects, taking into account technical requirements, quality standards, business goals and processes.
At the Dresden and Berlin locations, our primary planners work in international teams on the entire range of substation technology in the field of onshore and offshore, AIS & GIS systems and renewable energies for grid operators, energy suppliers and industrial customers. If you would like to make your contribution to the energy transition and security of supply, then apply to us now!
- The independent development of solutions for quotations in the high-voltage range, coordination of constructive interfaces and creation of offer documentation with AutoCAD and REVIT (2D/3D)
- The conceptual project planning of, among other things, floor plans, plant layouts, sections, site plans, construction specifications and conversion concepts
- The creation of quantity structures for obtaining quotations for cost determination
- Obtaining the necessary technical system data and configurations and the associated clarification of interfaces in coordination discussions with project staff, customers and suppliers
- Communication within the project team and to management on quantities, costs, deadlines and risks
- Participation in project teams with responsibility for sub-projects
- Dipl.-Ing. or Master's degree in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering
- Professional experience in the construction of technical projects
- Previous knowledge of software/tools/systems such as AutoCAD, REVIT, BIM, MS Office and Windows
- Willingness for occasional business trips / car driver's license is an advantage
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken (at least C1)
What we offer:
A versatile, international task with a high degree of independence and attractive framework conditions in a very collegial engineering department.
This includes a permanent position with flexible working hours to reconcile work and family/leisure time, as well as attractive pay according to collective bargaining agreements. You will also benefit from extensive development opportunities and work equipment.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No