Document Control Key User - Engineering (m/f/d)
GE Renewable Energy
30+ days ago
Job Description SummaryJob Description Summary
At GE Grid Solutions we are electrifying the world with advanced grid technologies. As leaders in the energy space our goal is to accelerate the transition for a more energy efficient grid to full fill the needs of tomorrow. With a focus on growth and sustainability GE Grid Solutions plays a pivotable role in integrating Renewables onto the grid to drive to carbon neutral. In Grid Solutions we help enable the transition for a greener more reliable Grid. GE Grid Solutions has the most advanced and comprehensive product and solutions portfolio within the energy sector.
To our Project Management Team AC Systems at GE Grid Solutions we are looking for a Document Control Key User to coordinate documentation teams across the projects, standardize processes and act as a focal point regarding Document Management tools and processes .
Roles and Responsibilities
- He/She assists project management at project launching phase, supports documentation process follow up, ensures the proper management of documentation interfaces with our customers, partners and main suppliers. He/She is coordinating the proper allocation of internal and external resources to handle the project documentation needs in conjunction with the project budgets and time schedule.
- Acts as technical referent for the documentation teams. He/She will lead the implementation of tools and processes according to the project needs.
- He/She works in close cooperation with all engineering teams/project teams/ quality teams/ contract teams.
- The Document Control Key User is reporting to the Project Management Team Leader.
- Completed studies in Engineering or Project Management with relevant experience in the energy industry
- Several years of documentation management and/or engineering activities in turnkey project environment
- Mastering of involved processes and IT-tools
- Experience in a multi-disciplinary team coordination including multiple interfaces
- Demonstrated presentation skills and ability to succinctly communicate complex messages
- Motivated to influence & inspire teams, create strategy, and has passion for the role
- Fluency in German and English language is a must.
What we offer
- Wide range of personal and professional development possibilities in an international team
- Permanent contract with options to grow
- Innovative organizational culture and inclusive team culture
- Hybrid work model, flexible working hours
- Remuneration is based on collective agreement, performance bonuses
At GE Grid Solutions, we are committed to fostering an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce, our diversity is one of our key strengths as a business. We encourage applications from all genders and backgrounds.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No