Lead Project Manager
GE Renewable Energy
24 days ago
Job Description SummaryAs related customer equipment, facilities or infrastructure projects: responsible for project delivery, profit & loss accountability, and customer satisfaction through management of project related activities and resources. Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team. Executes standard operational/technical tasks typically subject to instructions and work routines. There is latitude to rearrange the sequence to complete task/duties based on changing work situations.
- Non-Turnkey Projects or Product/Equipment-Only Projects. Responsible for overseeing the project and direct or indirect leadership and/or management of project resources for small-medium sized projects (size in relation to GE company) that may include equipment-only, suites of products or non-turnkey projects.
- Broadening knowledge of own technical discipline to execute policy/strategy. May include support roles with specialized technical field of knowledge; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- May have some autonomy to make decisions within a defined framework. Resolves issues in situations that require good technical knowledge and judgment within established procedures. Consults more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal skills and may be required to lead a junior team. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE. Explains technical information to others.
- For roles outside of the USA- This role requires basic experience in the Project Management & Project Management. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor's degree (Electrical / Communication) from an accredited university or college.
- At least 10 years of experience.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes