Job Description SummaryAbout the position:
The supervisor is responsible for the EHS, quality of workmanship, quality documentation, on time delivery of related electrical installation works.
About the business:
GE Hydro – a major player in the hydroelectricity generation market - is a sub-division of GE Renewable Energy. This includes the designing, manufacturing, and installation of equipment for both gravity fed and pumped-storage power plants, and as upgrades to existing hydroelectric plants.
Applicants with European Union citizenship are encouraged to apply.
This position is required to work across Europe in different locations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Guiding the team, stage verification of activities and ensuring the works are being carried as per the drawing requirements and quality requirements for one or more BOP Electrical packages assigned to individual Supervisor.
- Review the drawings and documents; prepare the materials requirements including consumables for each BOP Electrical packages.
- Material and consumable verification including preservation and ensuring the timely identification and notification for each BOP Electrical Packages assigned.
- Tools and plants, equipment’s, special tools, precession tools, measuring instruments etc. verification and ensuring the timely identification and notification for each BOP Electrical Package assigned.
- Testing requirements verification and timely identification and notification for each BOP Electrical Package assigned.
- Quality requirements verification and timely identification and notification for each BOP Electrical Package assigned.
- Identify & review EHS requirements, and arrange to fulfil these requirements as per risk assessment.
- Eligibility to work in the European Union and in the Schengen Area.
- Diploma / University degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in Construction Project Management.
- Experience in Construction and Commissioning Operations.
- Professional working English language skills (written & verbal).
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers.
- Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Energy industry experience is preferred.
- Experience with Hydro turbines/generators is preferred.
What Do We Offer?
- Career growth opportunity
- Professional and personal development trainings
- Enthusiastic team with supportive leaders
- Multicultural and diverse environment
- A pleasant and modern work infrastructure
- Competitive salary with benefits (including medical insurance as well)
- Home office opportunity
Relocation Assistance Provided: No