GE Renewable Energy
22 days ago
Job Description Summary
Design Engineer in Protection & Control Systems for Electrical Substations (T&D Segments)
- Analyze and elaborate Substation Automation, P&C Projects Drawings (Schematics, Logical, Mechanical, Wiring and Architecture Drawings).
- Support the technical coordinators in development of technical solution of Substation Automation, P&C Systems;
- Support the tendering team to define technical solution of Substation Automation, P&C Systems;
- Support to the contracted designers in the elaboration of Substation Automation, P&C Projects;
- Lead / attend of work statement meetings with customers;
- Attend of internal project meetings;
- Develop new engineering solutions to Substation Automation, P&C Projects;
- Develop improvements and manage lifecycle for our engineering project tools;
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor in Electrical or Automation and Control Engineering.
- Understanding of Electrical Substations Process and Equipment (Field Equipment)
- Understanding of Electrical Substations Instrument Equipment (VTs, CTs. AVRs, etc..)
- Understanding of Chilean Regulation Standards for Substation Automation, P&C Systems (CEN Standards)
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD tool;
- Advanced English proficiency
- Available for Traveling in Chile or abroad in project assignments
- Excellent Analytics and Problem-Solving Skills
- Knowledge of MICOM (PX4X) & UR Products / IEDs for Substation Automation.
- Good Communication skills. Must be clear and concise when reporting and communicating her/his activities.
- Positive Mindset and Resilience.
- Transparency and willingness to learn and share knowledge.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No