Commissioning Tender Intern
GE Renewable Energy
13 days ago
Job Description SummaryAs Intern in the Offshore Commissioning Department team, you will be supporting the tender engineer in charge of the Haliade-X commissioning activities (Preservation, M&E, Commissioning and Control System) at the proposal stage of a project and handover process to Order Through Remittance (OTR) activities. With the assistance of the tender engineer, you will be deeply involved in the technical bidding process from understanding our customers’ needs to the operations planning and costing.
This position reports hierarchically to the commissioning tender engineer within the Project Management Office (PMO) in charge of projects execution.
Covers the following functions:
- Support tender’s portfolio.
- Support the tender engineer to review Customer documentation tender package.
- Maintain up to date the standard documentation package related to commissioning activities.
- Follow up and assist in different processes to ensure proper workflow, particularly handover process within ITO and OTR.
Scope of work
- Prepare costings associated to commissioning manpower and equipment.
- Participate in internal meetings for tender reviews.
- Support over the multidisciplinary interfaces on a given tender, more especially with the project planning department and with the team in charge of the installation, marshalling harbor and preservation.
- In charge of the handover process within ITO and OTR activities.
- Provide technical information to sourcing department to update commissioning handbook data.
- Comply with EHS policy.
- Student in mechanical or electrical engineering (final year).
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Strong technical and analytical skills (experience with Power BI would be advantageous)
- Mainly office work required with flexibility of remote.
- Working hours: preferably 40 hours/week (but min. 20 hours/week).
- Duration of internship: preferably 12 months (but min. 6 months).
- Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF) and Bank Account in Spain. They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not sponsor this requirement.
- Possibility to sign a University Agreement.
- Fluent knowledge of Spanish and English (oral and written)
- Meticulous, proactive with positive attitude and willing to learn.
- Communication Skills.
- Advanced proficiency in various Microsoft products, principally data analysis in Excel. Access and Macro are a bonus but not mandatory.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No