Job Description SummaryManage and coordinate Site Installation activities and processes according to project’s contractual obligations. Project Manager has to ensure that Site Installation activities are performed 100% in line with contractual requirements and quality targets, within scope, on time, and to budget. Promote project opportunities and cost optimization initiatives within his area of responsibility.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own strategy for site installation to deliver competitive offer meeting customers project expectations
- Analyse specification and participate in scope definition with engineering team
- Determine strategy pertaining to labour, scheduling, logistics, conditions, dismantling/refurbishment/installation methodology, etc.
- Responsible for costing of site works and man-hour planning
- Develop Risks and Opportunities plan along with mitigation actions
- Travel for site visits as required
The PM is accountable for a successful Site Preparation phase including, but not limited to:
- Identify Construction responsibilities as per tendered position.
- Review scope, budget, schedule, and risk/opportunities of the contract together with the project team.
- Participate and ensure the handover process from Tendering to Construction reviewing Construction scope and budget; assess and understand potential risks and opportunities.
- Assign the site team budget and lead time targets per activity
- Participate to Project design reviews and incorporate field service feedback in design to ensure design for construction.
- Ensure the nomination, mobilization and de-mobilization of Site Staff according to defined Schedules.
- Assign and collect Field Service Reports from Site Personnel.
- Ensure the compliance by the Customer of the Contractual Obligations with regards to Site Services and Infrastructure.
- Ensure the delivery of Tools and Consumables needed for the execution of the Site Activities, as per contractual requirements.
- Monitor Erection/Commissioning Punch List for outstanding/pending Site Activities.
- Monitor and report on regular basis the overall construction execution, cost forecast and planning. Develop and implement mitigation plans, working in conjunction with the Site Manager and Project manager.
- Coordinate and ensure that Purchase Orders for Site Activities are placed On time.
- Monitor and ensure that the erection and commissioning documentation needed for the execution of the Site Activities is available on-site, as per contractual requirements.
- Ensure that Company’s Quality and EHS directives are followed on-sites
- Promote Margin Improvement Opportunities and Cost Optimization Initiatives.
- Provide structure feedback with experiences and lessons learned in the duration and closure of the site
Measurement / Key Performance Indicators
- Voice of Customer
- On-Time / Budget / Quality delivery of each sub-activities
- Activities and Budget Planning Say-Do Ratio
- Tracking and Mitigation of Cost of Poor Quality
- On-time handling and resolution technical issues at site and implementation of feedback of experience
- University Degree (comparable with bachelor or master) in technical field
- Significant Site Installation Experience in similar industry and/or EPC
- Experience in Rotating equipment and or electrical rotating machines
- Min. 5 years of Project Management or Site activities planning and costing
- Fluent in the use of ERP systems and MS Office
- Ability to navigate in a matrix organization and manage interfaces
- Fluent in English
- Project Management certification
- Any other EU language knowledge is a plus
- Experience on site performing Erection or Commissioning activities
- Work Experience in Hydropower
- Contract management experience
Relocation Assistance Provided: No