Job Description SummaryResponsible for providing financial leadership to a portfolio of service projects/transactions. The role will directly report to the Regional Finance Manager, PT South Europe and will lead the finance activities, in particular OTR Finance for the 3 Service Sites in France (Aix-Les-Bains, Villeurbanne & Toulouse). This role requires strong partnership with the Power Transmission Service Finance Leader and the Power Transmission South Europe Service Leader.
- Responsible for main deal financials (Sales, margin, cash, reserves). Work closely with operations to identify opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Working closely with operations and supply chain to monitor and manage deal cost within budget. Support and track cost out initiatives.
- Support quarterly project reviews, reporting on deal status, risks and action items required to mitigate those risks, and expected financial condition at the conclusion of the project
- Responsible for deal P&L and balance sheet with monthly reporting to SE finance manager and operations. Ensure properly quarterly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Managing the quarterly & monthly financial closing for his/her services portfolio, including sales booking entries in accordance with US GAAP and revenue recognition policy. Maintain accurate accounting in adherence with all finance instructions/policies.
- Ensure there is clear return on experience communication from OTR to ITO teams at project closure
- Support all functions to drive cost productivity, be the financial key point for all steering committee members. Ensure that all specific activities have appropriated indicators
- Drive Working Capital management (Billing on time, weekly cash management, focus/accountability on Past Dues) Ensure french contractual specificities are followed and timely communicated to shared services to maintain proper data.
- Manage the business cycles of budget, Long-term strategy & forecasts
- Drive automation & simplification on all processes
- Support a smooth transfer of AIS Service activities from Aix to Villeurbanne
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration, CPA or equivalent
- 5+ years finance work experience in Energy or related industries
- Strong analytical skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Strong PC skills: experience with financial systems / applications (i.e.: SAP, Business Objects, Hyperion, Essbase, etc.), strong Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate complex business issues in a clear/concise manner
- Fluent in French & English mandatory
- Adaptable/Flexible: being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
- Confidence/Assertiveness: strong influencing skills across business functions
- Intense attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast paced and dynamic environment with a high degree of personal accountability
- Self-starter - demonstrating high energy/creativity, relentless customer-focus, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly analytical & curious with previous experience in Project Control
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- Preferred location: Aix-les-Bains, regular travels to Villeurbanne and Toulouse required
#LI-Remote - This is a remote position
Relocation Assistance Provided: No