Job Description Summary
The Field Service Technician position is a key part of the ONW services team and plays an essential role in the growth of wind energy services to support operation and maintenance services with our customers in the region.
- Perform preventive maintenance on wind turbines: check bolt torques, lubricate moving parts, replace air and oil filters, perform cleaning, check oil level and coolant level, calibrate inductive turbine sensors.
- Perform unplanned/corrective maintenance of wind turbines: replace electronic boards, electric motors, reducers, inductive sensors, temperature sensors, capacitors, diodes, sources, couplings, encoders, adjust inductive sensors, motors, bearings and calibrate pitch system.
- Perform internal and external inspection on the wind turbine components.
- Adapt 5S methodology and PDR ( plan- do - review ) in day-to-day activities at customer sites.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with maintenance solutions, according to the metrics of service, terms, performance and quality.
- Complete all necessary technical and business documentation on time and accurate.
- Maintain and provide accurate information of the turbine operation of the project. Adhere to maintenance manual
- Environmental, Health and Safety mindset and compliance.
- Comply with the integrity and compliance guidelines as well as the company's EHS standards and procedures
- No fear to work at heights ( 80-150 mtr)for O&M activities.
- Ability to multitask on consistent basis.
- Record keeping of day to day activities in digital forms.
Associates Degree in Electronics, Electrical Technology or related discipline Or a High School Diploma / GED with a minimum of 2 years of experience working with electrical circuits. Ability and willingness to travel 90% as required.
- With 2-5 years of work experience in Power plant industry with Min 2 years Wind turbine field service or project experience
- Demonstrate consistently high levels of performance in all areas of responsibility.
- Work efficiently without direct supervision.
- Customer Service mindset.
- Ability / Willingness to travel domestic and International
- Knowledge in ISO requirements
- Computer skill basics in Microsoft Office
- Ready to serve, as requested by Site Lead / Field Engineer
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel and Power point
Relocation Assistance Provided: No