Senior Software Support Engineer
30+ days ago
The future of mobility is electric. In the transition towards sustainable transportation, electric vehicles play an important role in merging the mobility and the energy landscapes.
Everon is a global Platform-As-A-Service charging management solution designed for all eMobility needs worldwide. We offer a best-in-class platform that enables Charge Point Operators and eMobility Service Providers to run competitive and sustainable businesses, empowering them to enhance their customers' electric vehicle charging experience via advanced data-driven services. From custom billing plans to user management – Everon is designed to fit any of our clients' needs and business models, today and in the future.
As Software Support Engineer your main goal is to solve 3rd Line support issues from clients and 3rd party partners. You will report directly to our Manager Software Delivery and will work with a highly motivated team of engineers shaping the future of sustainable transportation while thriving for customer success
- Be a key source of knowledge on the Everon platform and its APIs, industry-standard integration methods and best practices
- Be the main point of contact of our customers for platform incidents, platform configurations or functional questions related to the use of the platform.
- Handle customer questions and complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits
- Troubleshoot, investigate platform issues (it involves reproducing the issues, reading logs, executing database queries) and discuss investigations results with colleagues
- Support the testing of functional updates. Report bugs internally if any and provide internal & external feedbacks
- Provide technical guidance to customers including external partners & colleagues
- Manage small projects to improve internal processes or to help customers
- Write documentations & manuals for customers and colleagues
Experience we're looking for:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or relevant scientific degree
- Three to five years experience in software support, testing, development or other strong technical role
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills. Ability to read logs to identify issues and their root causes. Ability to write SQL queries and small scripts to automate recurring tasks. Ability to write testing code to test the platform APIs
- Ability to execute defined processes as well as provide constructive feedback for improvement.
- Strong communication and articulation skills in English (and preferably in other languages). Willing to work with a multicultural team.
- Ability to make quick informed decisions under pressure and prioritise appropriately based on urgency.
- Self-driven, flexible and able to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge in: SaaS, Scrum, Google Cloud Platform, SQL, Scripting
- Competencies: accurate, analytical, good communication, customer orientation,
Our offer to you:
In addition to collaborating with a dynamic group of top industry and subject matter experts, we will provide you a competitive salary (with relocation assistance / visa support if applicable) and the following benefits: option to work from home partially, high-end laptop + related equipment, contribution to private pension fund, discounted health insurance, 25 days holiday (unpaid leave possible) and home-office travel compensation.
Our well-connected modern offices (Amsterdam West in a super sustainable building and Rotterdam City Center - with a fantastic view of the Erasmus bridge) always have free fruit and great coffee available. We will actively encourage your growth in the business and will support you (mentoring, training budgets) to realize your goals whilst you make your mark on this evolving industry.
We're building a team of problem solvers and makers. People with a proactive attitude and the drive to change the future of mobility. From developers to designers, managers and specialists; our office welcomes professionals from different backgrounds and values diversity as a strength. We currently have over 140 people working with us from 33 different nationalities. Together we make a global platform, powered by data-driven services.
Are you ready to join our mission? Build a platform, cut emissions, change the future.
EVBox Group will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox Group processes your personal data.