Sales Operations Specialist (English and French speaking)
18 days ago
The Sales Operations Specialist Ensure a frictionless delivery of hardware, software and services to our customers. You are the interface between the Customer, Sales, Operations and Billing. Besides a solid work ethic and a strong team-oriented personality, you are multi-skilled and focused on delivering a best-in-class customer experience in a hardware, software and services delivery environment. Support the sales department by executing operational tasks such as sales administration, following up of leads, handling of sales processes, orders and calls and preparation of sales information/documents.
Vision for the team
Sales Operations is a group of motivated individuals whose primary responsibility is to ensure that all aspects of the commercial and operations transactions are supported to ensure the business can operate to the best of its ability. The Sales Operations team takes on the role to ensure we are successfully closing and delivering deals and orders. The team supports the entire B2B, partner- and distribution business for the EVBox group through order operations, analytical, logistics and financial tasks.
- Owning a clean and complete order book:
- Order review and approval: timely and correct order approvals, following instructions and guidelines to do so, ensuring frictionless delivery and billing
- Follow-up on technical / sync issues on open orders; driving them to succesful completion; liasing with IT and Sales to get issues solved
- Timely, correct and complete order confirmation
- Order book management: To execute all system & communication related activities ensuring that customer demand will be fulfilled on time and in full (OTIF) whilst ensuring compliance to business prioritization rules required to operate stock sharing across channels.
- 1) Ensuring accurate data in all systems (Salesforce / SAP)
- 2) Discuss overall status of local order book (Fulfillment team to provide weekly update)
- 2) Ensuring customer communication related activities (to both customer and sales rep) in case of failure of delivery of demand on time and in full (OTIF) according to customer requirements.
- 3) Ensuring compliance to business prioritization rules (Escalation process)
- 4) Swap / propose alternative products based on product availability
- Coordinate delivery of hardware shipments with customer, their installer where applicable, transportation companies and our fulfilment department globally
- Coordinate commercial hardware returns following internal procedures
- Ensure timely and succesful delivery of our solutions and products according to customer needs and objectives
- Support the Sales team with the most complex orders
- Act as SPOC for Billing in relation to billing issues and bring them to resolution so that all shipments can be invoiced
- Proactive customer communication: build relationships and operate as single point of contact after the point of order intake with customers' purchasing, accounting and/or logistics departments
- Manage relationships internally with all relevant stakeholders such as sales, fulfilment, production and finance
- Ability to distinguish issues in terms or urgency and impact and escalate accordingly
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Operations / Sales Operations preferred
- Self-starter with proven ability to gain and implement a broad knowledge of best practices in Sales and Operations
- Demonstrated track record of detail-oriented and self-motivated approach to resolving fulfilment problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English AND French
- Good experience of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel as well as strong affinity with com and SAP and/or SALESFORCE as well as EVBox proprietary systems.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- (Automotive (or comparable industry) background preferred)
Additional benefits we bring to the table
At EVBox, we believe that when our people feel valued and rewarded, their potential is unlimited. We offer fair salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that our pay always positively reflects performance. As well as offering learning and development opportunities, we also provide the following benefits, as standard:
- 25 days' holiday
- A friendly, entrepreneurial and collaborative work environment
- The opportunity to participate in an innovative product-development project
- Onboarding to better understand the challenges of the company and meet the teams on site
- Team-building events ✌
- Meal voucher
Who we are
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With an installed base of over 150,000 charging points including 5000+ fast charging points in 70+ countries, EVBox drives sustainable mobility, by bringing the leading electric vehicle charging solutions to the world. Just like the automobile replaced the horse and carriage, so will electric vehicles replace combustion-based automobiles. A charging point at every parking spot, an Electric Vehicle for every driver.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.