Regional Sales Director DACH
30+ days ago
As Regional Director Sales, DACH you will be leading the DACH Sales team within the Commercial function within EVBox.
As Regional Director Sales, DACH, you have a broad role with a focus on maintaining and establishing sales partnerships with our customers, you will coordinate the sales reporting and forecasting for the region where EV-Box is active, you will be responsible for our Regional Accounts in DACH.
As part of the Commercial leadership team, you will be a key driver of our very ambitious growth in the years to come.
- Develop new business with (new) regional accounts (e.g. international (e.g. Fuel Retailers, CPOs, Distributors and Value Added Resellers).
- Accountmanagement for our partners accounts to set them up for success and ensure repeat sales for integrated charging solutions (Hardware, Software and Service) and loyalty, including onboarding of international accounts, together with regional sales teams
- Ensure seamless coordination within Commercial (Marketing, Solution Engineering, Customer Success and Bid & Deal management),
- Ensure seamless coordination between Technology, Service & Support & Finance to ensure the best customer experience.
- Help optimize the sales process, take care of implementation of strategy set in business and department plans
- Identify and select partners in the various countries, manage the partner relation in countries outside EV-Box countries
- Assist with preparing business plans and support the coordination of business plans for the different countries
- Coordinate commercial activities with other departments continuously
- Coordinate the transfer and securing of commercial and product knowledge
- Collaborate with the CCO in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the region
- Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and margins
- Liaise effectively with the in-house sales team, marketing, administration and peers in other countries
- Report on the sales results timely and weekly and proactive advice on the forecast of sales
- Stimulate growth of team members and professionalize the team
- Manage, support, coach, guide, inspire and motivate team members
- Implement (changed) organization plans and work processes
- Take care of achievement of team – and individual objectives
Your key responsibilities will consist of:
- Together with Commercial leadership, set quarterly priorities, clearly communicate expectations/targets and track progress within Sales functions
- Mentor and coach the team managers from the DACH Sales team
- Together with the team managers, develop capable teams and organize work
- Min 10 years of experience in Sales sector preferred
- Executive leadership skills
- Experience in industry(/ies) combining sales/delivery of both hardware, software and services
- Proven ability to identify and implement best practices in Sales
- Maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure
- Bachelor's/Master's degree
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English and German (oral and written); additional knowledge of other European language is a plus
- Strong computer skills in MS Office and CRM (preferably Salesforce.com)
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.