L3 Technical Support Engineer (French, German, english speaking)
9 days ago
In the context of a job creation following a strong growth in our activity, we are looking for a Certification & Compliance Engineer, based in Leognan, near Bordeaux or on Germany
Are you interested? Read on to find out more!
We are the world leader in electric vehicle charging infrastructure and cloud-based charging management platforms. With more than 100,000 charging points installed worldwide, and more than 1,000 fast chargers in 55 countries, EVBox powers sustainable mobility by providing reliable charging solutions around the world.
In 2017, we were acquired by ENGIE and in 2018, we acquired the Bordeaux-based manufacturer of ultra-fast charging stations, EVTronic, adding 700 fast charging stations to our European network.
Today, with projects across Europe and America, we continue to improve the original recipe with a new generation of efficient, scalable and easy-to-use charging solutions.
Within a team of today 3 people, your mission will be to participate in the development of the certification of our new EVBox products.
Under the responsibility of the Test Manager, you will be responsible for :
- Finding certification laboratories, checking their testing facilities and drawing up quotations
- Make a date with the chosen laboratory and make sure that the product and our testing facilities are available
- Train the laboratory on the product
- If necessary, carry out technical modifications on the product in the event of non-conformity, in conjunction with our Design Office.
- Read and appropriate the standards in force in the EU and the North American market
- Create, run automated test scripts and/or test plans
- Evaluate the test results and check the conformity of the product with the requirements (standards, specifications of the design office or a customer)
- In case of deviation with the requirements, provide technical advice to the Design Office to carry out improvements on the product.
You're the person we're looking for if you have :
- 5 years of engineering studies in mechatronics, electrical engineering, electronics or embedded systems
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Test or Certification Engineer for industrial electrical products/equipment, or as an R&D Engineer with an electrotechnical/power electronics orientation.
- Training will be on Bordeaux. Travel on Europe is necessary.
- Ideally worked in the mobility sector (EV, fuel...), the railway sector, the automotive sector or in a certification laboratory.
To be successful in this position, you need the following technical skills :
- Advanced knowledge in power electronics
- Fluency in English, Germany and French (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of EU and UL requirements, including EMC regulations
- Be comfortable with the use of a computer and test software (thermal, EMC, energy measurement...)
Other technical skills are a real plus for your application:
- Know how to create and perform automated functional tests in a development environment
- Knowledge of IEC61851 and UL2202 standards
- Notions about hazardous waste
- Mastering the V cycle (test and integration side)
- Notions about agile/scrum methods
To shine, you will also need to use certain behavioural skills, especially your :
- Ability to negotiate
- Team spirit/cooperation
- Flexibility/stress management
- Analysis and synthesis capacity
- Proposals force
- Professional discretion
Working at EVBox Bordeaux
Because working with us means starting a collaboration, the company offers you :
- The opportunity to participate in a project for the development of innovative products
- The opportunity to participate in a 0 emission future
- Brand new open-space to work in the best conditions (even coffee is offered! )
- An ideal business location, close to the Pessac-Léognan wineries, yet close to the Bordeaux city center
- To work in an ambitious and fast-growing international company
- The possibility to evolve in a dynamic and flexible environment
- An onboarding in Amsterdam to understand the company's challenges and meet the teams
- Team-building events ✌
Your future team will also be able to bring you:
- A management of proximity with great communication, autonomy and initiative
- The opportunity to be part of a reliable, human and passionate team
Your recruitment experience with us
- If your application is selected, you will have an initial phone call with our Recruitment Officer
- And then? You will have a technical interview with the team leader
- Then another face-to-face meeting with our Recruitment Officer and the Team Leader to discuss other topics
- And finally a last exchange with our Managing Director
- If you pass all these steps, it's time for you to start a new adventure at EVBox!
Convinced? Then join us and apply!
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.