Business Development Manager UK & Ireland
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Who we are
We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from petrol/diesel to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation. We're going to need EV charging infrastructure that is accessible, reliable, and future-proof. Team Business Development at EVBox is focused on educating stakeholders and building partnerships to drive towards a zero-emission future.
Who we're looking for:
As Senior Business Development Manager UK & Ireland, you will focus on sales activities related to specific segmented markets within the market. You will operate from our Milton Keynes office in the UK and you will report to the local Country Director. This is not an entry role: you have already proven yourself in the sales business of AC/DC charging with a demonstrable
Your daily activities will consist of:
- Develop and maintain a customer and prospect database and build a pipeline
- Create sales forecasts and meet order intake targets
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from marketing activities
- Focus on developing new customers and new initiatives for existing customers
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Respond to and follow up sales and information enquiries by email/post, telephone, and personal visits
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Support the local sales team
- Create appropriate propositions based on sales- and acquisition plans
- Anticipate on market developments from a commercial point of view
- Participate in creating successful implementation plans of new business initiatives and grandfather them in the sales processes
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties
- Attend local market relevant conferences and trade shows
- Bachelor or Master degree in business administration or equivalent work experience
- At least 2-3 years of experience in sales of AC and or DC Charging points or relevant business development experience
- Experience in DC charging products would be an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge or willingness to quickly acquire the EV sector: you might be already driving an EV or are truly inspired by and passionate about the EV industry in general
- You show affinity with renewable technologies, product and service innovation
- Experience with sales CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Experience in short sales cycles
- Speaking English fluently
- The role requires some travel activities throughout the UK & I with occasional visits to the European mainland.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.