Technical Support Representative
Libertyville, IL, United States
21 days ago
We're looking for a Technical Support Representative to join our North American team. The Technical Support Representative will be responsible to provide excellent second line technical support to EVBox customers and partners delivering high customer satisfaction. You will be handling complex customer hardware and software queries from point of entry to resolution meeting the Service Level Agreements (SLA's). Your main responsibility is to provide support over the phone, and ensure field services are being send to troubleshoot onsite in the scenario phone support does not solve the case. Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that's better for everyone? If yes, then take a look at what your role with us will entail.
We empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions. You'll be helping us to create a sustainable future of transportation with quick thinking and clear communication that'll keep all of our operations running smoothly.
Get to know the team
You'll be part of our North American Support team providing 2nd level Support related to EVBox products including both hardware (charging stations) and software (cloud platform). Within this role you will interface directly with customers who are mainly based in the United States.
"I am part of a very reliable team - I know that whenever I need help, someone will always be there to support me and I am trying to do my best to make my colleagues feel the same way." – anonymous review in the yearly survey"
What you'll be doing
The key focus for this role is to take ownership of concerns reported by customers and partners (CPO's, distributors) and drive the issue resolution process with the customer and internal stakeholders (i.e. sales, field support). Our mission is to reach a high level of customer satisfaction, so we look for passionate, customer-centric specialists to join the team. We highly value your open feedback to continually improve our processes and collaborate closely as a team to achieve our goals. This job can be fulfilled remotely but would require you to join quarterly business meetings onsite in Libertyville.
Your main responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
- Provide email and phone support (2nd line) to our customers and partners (B2B/B2C) for Hardware (Charging Stations and Charge Cards) and Software products
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Investigate larger and complex support concerns, and where necessary coordinate closely with peers across all departments (ie.: Technical Support, Finance etc.)
- Continuously and proactively provide input to our product/support knowledge team
- Document issues via our ticketing system (Salesforce) to drive a great customer experience
You'll be leaving your mark in this important field for a sustainable future.
What you'll bring to the team
Technical Skills/ Hard Skills
- Circa 2 years of experience within a customer services or customer-facing role
- Some experience with CRM systems is preferred (i.e. Salesforce)
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch (with good proficiency in English)
- Electrical knowledge or affinity and ability to learn about electrical knowledge
We want you to demonstrate
- Team player, you enjoy sharing knowledge with each other
- Passionate about driving customer satisfaction
- Able to explain complex concepts in a simple manner
- Passionate for technology, electric mobility, curiosity to investigate how things work
- Proven analytical / troubleshooting skills
- Good multitasking skills
- Ability to work accurately and methodically, with good attention to detail
If you have any of these, even better
- Electrical habilitation
- Knowledge of charging installations and equipment
- Experience in the EV industry, automotive or electrical industry is preferred
- Technical management of partners is highly preferred
- Experience with Data Analysis preferred
Additional benefits we bring to the table
- Holiday Swap (2 days)
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Volunteer Day
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks
- Work from home (even post-corona) + budget to set up your home office
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
We work together to power our sustainable future. Here's what drives us:
- Our friendly, entrepreneurial, and collaborative work environment
- Working to help grow one of the key regions in Europe with your work
- Bringing new ideas that are always highly appreciated
- Interacting in an environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Working in a brand new office in Amsterdam West that meets all your needs (when not working from home)
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.