Manager of Support- North America
Libertyville, IL, United States
30+ days ago
We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation. We're going to need EV charging infrastructure that is accessible, reliable, and future-proof.
Do you see yourself as truly passionate about the EV industry? Do you show affinity with renewable technologies and products? Then we might be looking for you! Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here in the EVBox family.
About the Role:
As Manager of Support NA, their primary responsibility will be to professionalize the North America Support practice for EVBox Group. The Manager of Support will be accountable for operationalizing the support segment of the care services proposition, professionalizing the support practices and implementing these within the support team. This individual will also own the setup of local support services in North America by organizing an L0 knowledge management base, establishing a professionalized level 2 customer support and partner support practice, and professionalizing the Field support network.
Your main responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
- Effective achievement of KPIs as defined for the Support practices.
- Reporting on progress of KPIs to Management.
- Support practice development and key processes to maximize the creation of repeatable and expedited implementation solutions.
- Integrate industry knowledge into practical sales-related tactics, techniques and procedures to support the commercial teams on Support related scope, where needed.
- Ensure knowledge capture and transfer within the practice and among key departments in the development of "best-practices."
- Monitor team's job performance and provides coaching, counseling, and motivation to maximize practice performance.
- Recruit and hire employees who can help grow and drive the services and support business strategy.
- Collaborate with other departments like R&D, NPI, Sales, and Customer success, etc. to improve Support offerings and overall customer satisfaction.
- Serve as the main contact for the customer on large or critical projects; maintain and grow relationships; act in the role of the "trusted advisor."
- Setup of Local Support- NA
- Setup of L0 knowledge management base.
- Professionalize outsourced Level 1 customer support.
- Professionalize Level 2 Customer support practice.
- Professionalize Level 2 Partner support practice.
- Professionalize Field Support execution including work order management and coordination for onsite visits for flying doctors.
- Expand Field service partner network (scalable flying doctor team) through VARs.
- Setup of knowledge center/management and self-service adopted to US.
- Professionalize case management practices (salesforce tooling) to drive scalable, traceable support operations.
- Setup SOP's, and SLA's for support operations .
- Manage KPI's for support, and ensure KPI's are met (NPS, CSAT, reduction response time, reduction successful case close time).
- Sales and Marketing
- Oversee all RFx for NA opportunities involving Support scope, including overseeing the estimates, content, and delegation to team.
- Support Sales and Marketing teams on new proposals and opportunities that include support scope.
- Identify future Support business opportunities
- Leadership & People Management
- Assist in implementing and executing structured performance objectives & leadership models.
- Create and promote a productive and enjoyable work environment and team culture.
- Maintain the region's focus on moving forward and continuous improvement.
- Implement and practice the EVBox Group values.
- Mentor and support direct reports
- Establish performance or growths plans for team.
- Ensure timely and effective performance evaluations are being completed.
- Assist in resolving performance issues
You'll be leaving your mark in this important field for a sustainable future.
What you'll bring to the team:
- 10+ years experience in successful management of support departments
- Experience in hardware and software companies – support management
- Experience building and leading a team, lead by example
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding SLA's, KPI's within support department(s) under your management.
- Experience in start-ups preferable
- Superior Problem Solving skills
- Superior customer-centric mindset
- Deep knowledge of and experience with organizational practices within a regional area/discipline.
- Knowledge of the sustainable Energy market
- Deep knowledge of and experience with people management.
Additional benefits we bring to the table:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K contribution
- Competitive salary
- 20 days of PTO
- Holiday Swap (2 days)
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Volunteer Day
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks
- Work from home (even post-corona) + budget to set up your home office
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.