Libertyville, IL, United States
30+ days ago
We're looking for a Assembly Technician to join our team in Libertyville. To be successful in this role you should be passionate about To excel in this role, you should be passionable about performing complex and advance assembly of a dynamic product line. and be able to reliably deliver and be able to demonstrate dependability and ability to problem solve in a fast paced enviornment.
Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that's better for everyone? If yes, then take a look at what your role with us will entail.
We empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions. As charging needs evolve, you'll be helping us to provide the infrastructure and expertise needed to make electric mobility the norm around the world.
Get to know the team
As a Assembly Technician based in Libertyville office you will be part of the Libertyville team that is responsible for An Assembly Technician is responsible for assembling a variety of vehicle charging stations. This is a repetitive, fast-paced position where assemblers have a primary focus on quality with a secondary focus on quantity of production..
"People here are very bright and open. The industry we work in is so fresh, flexible and undefined. Especially in the Software space, where you can leave your footprint wherever you go." – Piotr, CTO Everon
For more information, check out our YouTube video "Kristof Vereenooghe, CEO of EVBox Group, reflects on 2020 and discusses the journey ahead"
What you'll be doing
You will work on You will focus on assembly of Electric Vehicle Charging Stations for our North American market.. You will work from our office in Libertyville and report to the Production Manager.
Your main responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
Perform complex and advanced assembly of products according to established specifications and instructions.
- Assembles Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Constructs Electrical and structural subassemblies
- Verifies subassemblies conform to schematics and/or work instructions
- Accounts for all components
- Builds final assembly from subassemblies
- Perform installation, repair, inspection, reassembly, replacing, refitting, and adjusting products as required
- Ensure all log books are maintained in accordance to Standard operating procedures
- Log and label scrap or non-conforming components generated during assembly
- Packages finished goods
- Maintains a clean and safe work area compliant of the 5s standard practice
- Attendance/punctuality- consistently at work and on time
- Meeting or exceeding the base time frame expected for the various builds as put forth by supervisor
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Follows quality service standards and complies with all procedures, rules and regulations
- Observes safety and security procedures; determines apprpriate action beyond guielines
- Ability to follow instructions and management direction
You'll be leaving your mark in this important field for a sustainable future.
What you'll bring to the team
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Mechanical Knowledge of at least a year
- Assembly Experience of at least a year
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
Additional benefits we bring to the table
- 10 days of PTO
- Holiday Swap (2 days).
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget.
- Volunteer Day.
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
What it's like to work at Libertyville office
We work together to power our sustainable future. Here's what drives us:
- Our friendly, entrepreneurial, and collaborative work environment
- Working to help grow one of the key regions in the US with your work
- Bringing new ideas that are always highly appreciated
- Interacting in an environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Working in a modern office that meets all of your needs (when not working from home)
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to power our sustainable future? Hit apply.