Join EVBox in its mission of Powering Our Sustainable Future!
Who we are
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With an installed base of over 150,000 charging points including 5000+ fast charging points in 70+ countries, EVBox drives sustainable mobility, by bringing the leading electric vehicle charging solutions to the world. Just like the automobile replaced the horse and carriage, so will electric vehicles replace combustion-based automobiles. A charging point at every parking spot, an Electric Vehicle for every driver.
What you'll be doing
You will be part of the DC Product Management team that is responsible for the product strategy of our DC Fast and Ultra Fast charger lines, bringing new products and solutions to the market with multidisciplinary teams of internal and external parties.
- Gather and prove market trends and market requirements (Voice of the customer, market leader and competitiors, policy and regulation …)
- Translate them into clear features & product requirements (Software, hardware, documentation) also backed by a business case. Make sure these requirements are understood by the engineering team (Systems architects and product owners)
- Conribute to the a 2-3 year strategical DC roadmap and to the priorisation of new features and functions
- Assist the marketing team in defining and executing the go-to-market strategy (Identify key selling point, document and prove features and performance, help create and validate marketing docs)
- Assist sales with key customers meetings and technical workshops
- Assist the engineering team with any functional, use case and business question.
This position will be physically based in Bordeaux, with up to 2 possible days working from home
You will be reporting to the Senior Director of DC products based in Amsterdam and will work in close collaboration with :
- The DC Engineering team based in Bordeaux (France), particularly with the architects, project managers and product owners
- The product management and strategic marketing team based in Amsterdam
- The marketing, sales and service team
We're looking for people who have
- A Master of Science degree in a technical field, preferably power electronics, electrics or software or hardware
- Previously worked in, and understand, B2B markets
- A minimum of 3 three years of work experience in a mid-sized or large industrial company
- A proven track record in successfully bringing new products to market & product portfolio lifecycle management
- Strong stakeholder management skills, both internal and external, on an international playing field
If you have any of these, even better
- Previous experience in the EV industry, automotive or electrical industry
- Experience with Agile development environment, preferably SAFE
- Experience with JIRA
- French and English Fluency
Additional benefits we bring to the table
At EVBox, we believe that when our people feel valued and rewarded, their potential is unlimited. We offer fair salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that our pay always positively reflects performance.
As well as offering learning and development opportunities, we also provide the following benefits, as standard:
- A friendly, entrepreneurial and collaborative work environment
- A structured onboarding
- Regular Team-building events
- Meal voucher
- 25 days' holiday + RTT
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.