Talent Acquisition Specialist (French and English speaking)
14 days ago
In order to pursue the growth of our activity, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist, on a permanent contract, based in Léognan near Bordeaux.
Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that's better for everyone? If yes, read on to find out more!
We are the world leader in electric vehicle charging infrastructure and cloud-based charging management platforms. With more than 300,000 charging points installed worldwide, and more than 2,000 fast chargers in 70 countries, EVBox powers sustainable mobility by providing reliable charging solutions around the world.
In 2017, we were acquired by ENGIE and in 2018, we acquired the Bordeaux-based manufacturer of ultra-fast charging stations, EVTronic, adding 700 fast charging stations to our European network.
Today, with projects across Europe and America, we continue to improve the original recipe with a new generation of efficient, scalable and easy-to-use charging solutions.
For more information, visit Youtube at "EVBox Bordeaux | shaping the future of DC charging"
What you'll be doing
Working autonomously in your local position but in conjunction with the HQ recruitment team in Amsterdam, your mission will be to help recruit the best talent. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining a positive employer brand and helping to further professionalize the entire talent acquisition cycle.
Reporting to the HR Manager, your primary responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Take ownership and professionalize the entire recruitment process
- Manage the recruitment cycle from start to finish: be a point of contact for all aspects of recruitment, including analysis of the need, creation of offers, qualification of applications, active search for suitable candidates via various channels, scheduling and/or conducting interviews, follow-up of candidates, providing advice on recruitment-related matters to managers and welcoming newcomers
- Report on your activity and keep it up to date
- Continue to strive to improve the overall candidate experience and recruitment process
Recruiting and managing consultants/flex-workers
- Manage the recruitment of consultants/temporaries: analysis of the need, contact of agencies, qualification of profiles and organization of interviews for managers, negotiation of costs
- Follow up on recruitment: renewal or termination of contracts, management of disputes (invoicing, etc.), sending monthly data to the accounting department
Other HR missions
- Creation or update of job descriptions/recruitment tools
- Participate in other ad hoc HR projects
What you'll bring to the team
- 3 to 5 years of higher education in human resources
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position, ideally in the industrial sector for technical products
We absolutely need your following technical skills:
- Excellent command of French and English, both written and spoken
- Mastery of telephone and physical interview techniques
- Mastery of office automation tools and an ATS (ideally Greenhouse)
- Knowledge of sourcing methods via different channels (especially CVthèques and LinkedIn)
And because a position is also about using your behavioral skills, you will need your:
- Customer orientation
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills/active listening
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
What it's like to work in Bordeaux
Because working with us means starting a collaboration, the company offers you:
- Our friendly, entrepreneurial and collaborative work environment
- Interact, in an international environment, with colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to participate in an innovative product development project
- Brand new open-space premises to work in the best conditions (coffee is even offered!
- An ideal business location, close to the wine estates of Pessac-Léognan, while being close to the Bordeaux metropolis
- Onboarding to better understand the company's challenges and meet the teams on site
- Team-building events ✌
Your recruitment experience with us
- If your application is selected, you will have an initial telephone conversation with our Talent Acquisition Specialist
- And then? a technical interview with the HR Manager
- Then another face-to-face meeting with our Talent Acquisition Specialist and the HR Manager to discuss other issues
- A final interview with the HR Department at the Head Office
- If you pass all these steps, let's start your new adventure at EVBox!
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to power our sustainable future? Then join us and apply!
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.