This job vacancy is no longer available. To browse available jobs click here.
Sourcing Manager (French and English speaking)
30+ days ago
Following a strong growth in our activity, we are looking for a Sourcing Manager based in Leognan, near Bordeaux.
Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that's better for everyone? If yes, read on to find out more !
We are the world leader in electric vehicle charging infrastructure and cloud-based charging management platforms. With more than 200,000 charging points installed worldwide, and more than 2,000 fast chargers in 70 countries, EVBox powers sustainable mobility by providing reliable charging solutions around the world.
In 2017, we were acquired by ENGIE and in 2018, we acquired the Bordeaux-based manufacturer of ultra-fast charging stations, EVTronic, adding 700 fast charging stations to our European network.
Today, with projects across Europe and America, we continue to improve the original recipe with a new generation of efficient, scalable and easy-to-use charging solutions.
For more information, visit Youtube at "EVBox Bordeaux | shaping the future of DC charging"
What you'll be doing
As a Sourcing Manager, your mission will be to handle the company's end to end sourcing operations. The successful candidate will be able to appraise and improve our sourcing activities by analyzing the company's spending, supplying partnerships and new possibilities.
Under the Procurement Director, your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage the designated electrical and electronic component category portfolio ensuring transparency of spending
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies
- Analyse and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure
- Cooperate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes
- Research and anticipate shifts in the negotiating power of suppliers
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
What you'll bring to the team
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration, engineering or related fields
- Proven work experience as a sourcing manager
We absolutely need your following hard skills :
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Understanding of electrical and electronic component market dynamics
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analysing and interpreting data
- Fluent English and French
And because a position is also about using your behavioral skills, you will need your :
- Analytical capacity
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
- Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions
- Persuasion and Influence
- Strategic and conceptual thinking
- Result orientation
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
What it's like to work in Bordeaux
Because working with us means starting a collaboration, the company offers you :
- Our friendly, entrepreneurial and collaborative work environment
- Interact, in an international environment, with colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to participate in an innovative product development project
- Brand new open-space premises to work in the best conditions (coffee is even offered!
- An ideal business location, close to the wine estates of Pessac-Léognan, while being close to the Bordeaux metropolis
- Onboarding to better understand the company's challenges and meet the teams on site
- Team-building events ✌
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to power our sustainable future? Then join us and apply!