Senior Quality Specialist (French and English speaking)
30+ days ago
Following a growth in our activity, we are looking for a Senior Quality Specialist with a minimum of 5 years experience, on a permanent contract, based in Léognan near Bordeaux.
Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that's better for everyone? If yes, read on to find out more!
We are the world leader in electric vehicle charging infrastructure and cloud-based charging management platforms. With more than 300,000 charging points installed worldwide, and more than 2,000 fast chargers in 70 countries, EVBox powers sustainable mobility by providing reliable charging solutions around the world.
In 2017, we were acquired by ENGIE and in 2018, we acquired the Bordeaux-based manufacturer of ultra-fast charging stations, EVTronic, adding 700 fast charging stations to our European network.
Today, with projects across Europe and America, we continue to improve the original recipe with a new generation of efficient, scalable and easy-to-use charging solutions.
For more information, visit Youtube at "EVBox Bordeaux | shaping the future of DC charging"
What you'll be doing
As part of a team currently consisting of 7 people, your mission will be to implement and maintain a Six Sigma quality process in conjunction with our suppliers to continuously improve customer satisfaction, profitability and efficiency of EVBox.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Work according QMS policies and procedures
- Comply with quality assurance standards as 8D, DAR ,ECN procedures
- Make sure that quality assurance database are adequate
- Prepare and implement (supplier)Quality audits intern & extern (VDA 6-3)
- Elaborate in the procedures of sampling and guidelines for collection and reporting quality data
- Plan, perform and oversee inspection and testing of products to ensure the quality deliverable
- ISO document quality assurance activities, such as internal & external audits
- Analyze customer grievances and other non-compliance issues
- Gather statistical quality data for improvements
- Report on results of quality activities
- Inform partners, customers and cross-functional teams within EV-Box about relevant Quality issues
- Resolve issues related to customer orders
- Liaison role to customers , EVBOX departments & suppliers
- Highlight and correct quality discrepancies
What you'll bring to the team
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the field of quality assurance (IATF 16949 and VDA 6.3)
- Certification such as Quality Engineer, Quality Auditor, Six Sigma or Quality Improvement Associate
We absolutely need your following technical skills:
- A mastery of quality assurance terms, tools and methodologies
- Fluency in English and French, both written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with databases and Microsoft Office
And because a position is also about using your behavioral skills, you will need your:
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Customer focus
- Initiative/proactivity and sense of urgency
- Thoroughness/accuracyCommunication skills
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
What it's like to work in Bordeaux
Because working with us means starting a collaboration, the company offers you:
- Our friendly, entrepreneurial and collaborative work environment
- Interact, in an international environment, with colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to participate in an innovative product development project
- Recent open-space premises to work in the best conditions (coffee is even offered!)
- An ideal business location, close to the wine estates of Pessac-Léognan, while being close to the Bordeaux metropolis
- Onboarding to better understand the company's challenges and meet the teams on site
- Team-building events ✌
Your recruitment experience with us
- If your application is selected, you will have an initial telephone conversation with our Talent Acquisition Specialist
- And then? a technical interview with the local Quality Manager
- Then another face-to-face meeting with our Recruitment Manager and the Quality Manager to discuss other subjects
- A final interview with the Quality and Lean Manufacturing Director
- If you pass all these steps, let's start your new adventure at EVBox!
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to power our sustainable future? Then join us and apply!
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.