Senior Product Manager Firmware
30+ days ago
Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that's better for everyone? Do you see yourself as truly passionate about the EV industry? Then we might be looking for you! Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here in the EVBox family.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our DC product team based in Bordeaux, Amsterdam or Essen. That means you will be part of the DC Product Management team that is responsible for the product strategy of our DC (Direct current) Fast and Ultra Fast charger lines, bringing new products and solutions to the market with multidisciplinary teams of internal and external parties.
To be successful in this role you should be passionate about managing the portfolio of our products and building a solid strategy towards the future. You will be managing crucial relationships - from EVBox C-level managers to key customers, local sales management and service specialists.
You will be responsible for the product management for the firmware of our new generation of Modular DC chargers, bringing together key accounts, engineering and field service experts, and also considering EVBox strategy, market evolution and competition.
Based in our Bordeaux or Amsterdam office, also possibly in the technical center that we are building in Essen, you will report to the Director DC Products Management.
- Support product strategy for our DC charging stations, to keep EVBox one of the biggest leaders in the market of EV solutions
- Translating market and customer needs for features and functionality into product requirements, manage the backlog of new expected features and evolutions
- Defining the added value of new product features and functionalities for customer propositions with Marketing and Sales.
Customers & market insights
- Monitor expectations from customers, key accounts, partners, major leads, and tenders, as well as service partners
- Identify and keep track of other market leaders and anticipate the evolution of norms and regulations
- Gather, analyze and report on product-related data to improve relevance and sales of current products and future product development
- Perform benchmark & competitive analysis to drive the right business decisions
Added bonus: You'll be leaving your mark in this important field for a sustainable future.
What you'll bring to the team
Technical skills/Hard skills
- MSc degree in a technical field, preferably Software, IoT
- You have previously worked in and have knowledge of B2B products
- Minimum of 5 five years work experience in a mid-size or large industrial company
- Fluent in English
We want you to demonstrate
- Proven track record in successfully bringing new products to market & product portfolio lifecycle management
- Strong stakeholder management skills internal as well as external, commercial partners and suppliers on the international playing field. If you have any of these, even better
- Previous experience in the EV industry, automotive or electrical industry
- Experience of Agile development environment, preferably SAFE Framework
- German and / or French Fluency
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.