Partner Support Manager (France)
30+ days ago
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With over 350,000 charging points across more than 55 countries worldwide, we help electric drivers get access to charging infrastructure at any point in their journey.
Today, with many projects running across Europe, North America, South America, and Asia, we move forward by perfecting our original recipe with a next generation of hardware and software that is energy-efficient, future-proof, and easy to use.
The growth and success of EVBox is driven by the passion and dedication of everyone in the company.
EVBox has grown into an international team across multiple offices in Europe and the United States. Today, over 600 driven professionals coming from different walks of life are working for EVBox. As a fast-growing scale-up within the beating heart of the clean tech industry.
Who we are looking for:
As Manager, Partner Support France, you manage the team that solve escalated technical issues raised by our partners on our installed base for all our partners in the French region.
You will ensure proper documentation of cases in SF and provide documentation of unsolved issues for our Field Service teams, Level 3 teams or external field service partners.
You will ensure proper onboarding, training and certification and continuous technical competencies of our teams, provide the right level of visibility on support issues and resolution time, follow up on hot and cold loops.
You will support the local country director in support issues and in partner meetings when relevant. You will escalate issues to the global support head and roll out global initiatives regarding support locally by providing feedback in the design phase, by onboarding your teams into the changes.
You will report to the Senior Manager, Global DC Services & Support and you are based in our offices in Leognan and Canejan (Bordeaux area).
Focus areas, main duties and responsibilities:
- Animate/ coach/ develop local technical support team members. Ensure scheduling and implement on-call policy.
- Allocate incoming cases to the relevant queues.
- Be accountable for Customer Satisfaction scores for geography and NPS follow up.
- Organize daily standups with technical team.
- Report issues and roll out projects on the technical functions to the local teams
- With country directors and local support, initiate, structure, negotiate & manage local agreements with field service providers. Follow up on local implementations of global agreements and L1 agreements.
Partner Support teams
- Resolve local partner's issues on charging hardware and software operations and installations within internal SLA targets. Track tasks and follow up on tickets in Salesforce.
- Be accountable for Customer Satisfaction scores on its own cases, corrective and preventive actions.
- Ensure proper escalation of issues and follow up on Subject Matter Expert. Ensure local follow up of customer satisfaction results when below 7.5.
- Document and follow up with technical incidents including providing feedback to the relevant team(s) internally
- Use and improve technical knowledge base for internal stakeholders
- Perform root cause analysis on new issues faced. Perform analysis of technical inquiries and provide feedback on hardware and firmware development
- Ensure proper onboarding, training (if relevant) and certification and continuous technical competencies of our field services partners on our equipment. Attend field service activities with some of the partners.
- Act as source of information/ escalation for global/ L3 support and documentation and for country management regarding support questions and cases.
- Conduct field service activities (by exception and depending upon certification/ local HS requirements).
- Scope: AC and/or DC and/or Back-end.
- Employee Performance and retention
- Customer Satisfaction Level and Trend on cases and partners activities
- Case resolution time/ Nb of cases resolved per work-hour
- Case documentation quality
- Work order processing
- Adherence to Customer SLAs
- Safety issues
Qualification / Experience
- Bachelor degree in a technical field (Electrical Engineering, IT, Electronics, Robotics or similar)
- 5 years + of work experience in (technical) lead support roles, ideally within technology companies. Experience in the EV industry, electrical industry is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with development and/or support of Cloud connected Embedded hardware systems / IoT systems (ie. Alarms, Smart Meters, Monitoring devices)
- Knowledge on Embedded systems, firmware and software
- Knowledge on M2M communication standards and platforms
- Experience with Embedded C, Scripting languages, JSON, XML, is a strong plus
- Knowledge of electrical grid systems preferred.
- Managing technical teams
- Interest in Partners/ field service operations/ sharing knowledge
- Leadership and management skills
- Able to onboard, manage and grow teams
- Ability to influence and empathize with partners and remote teams
- Strong ability to translate findings into an organized set of steps and accountabilities
- Preparation and maintenance of efficient support, operational and logistical processes.
- Collect and analyze suggestions for improvement from partners and customers.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- Excellent, verbal, writing and typing skills in English and French.
- Working knowledge of Excel / Ticketing systems (Sales Force preferred)
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.