Electricity/electrotechnics Trainer/Instructor (French and English speaking)
30+ days ago
In the context of a job creation following a strong growth in our activity, we are looking for a Electricity/electrotechnics Trainer based in Leognan, near Bordeaux.
Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that's better for everyone? If yes, read on to find out more !
We are the world leader in electric vehicle charging infrastructure and cloud-based charging management platforms. With more than 200,000 charging points installed worldwide, and more than 2,000 fast chargers in 70 countries, EVBox powers sustainable mobility by providing reliable charging solutions around the world.
In 2017, we were acquired by ENGIE and in 2018, we acquired the Bordeaux-based manufacturer of ultra-fast charging stations, EVTronic, adding 700 fast charging stations to our European network.
Today, with projects across Europe and America, we continue to improve the original recipe with a new generation of efficient, scalable and easy-to-use charging solutions.
For more information, visit Youtube at "EVBox Bordeaux | shaping the future of DC charging"
Your mission will be to develop, maintain, and deliver training for our certification program to internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting to the Educational Services Team Leader, your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Update or support the development of e-learning
- Implement webinars and virtual training via internally available tools
- Continuously improve the way we deliver our virtual training
- Communicate with different departments to discover the training needs
- Participate in onsite intervention with our filed service partners to define additional educational needs
- Work with different various teams and SMEs to develop training materials
- Create, maintain and update educational materials/modules
- Review existing documents quarterly
- Organize information in a easy-to-use way
- Conduct archiving sessions quarterly
- Deliver classroom and virtual instructor lead training in English and French
What you'll bring to the team
We absolutely need your following technical skills :
- Knowledge of electrotechnics/electricity (security, components...) and/or mecatronics
- Comfortable with IT tools (e-learning...) and the office pack (powerpoint and word)
- Fluency in written and spoken English (B2) and French (C1)
If you also have these technical skills, it's even better :
- Teaching & writing training materials
- Knowledge of the "design thinking" method is a real plus
- Knowledges in electronics
And because a position is also about using your behavioral skills, you will need your :
- Taking initiative
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
What it's like to work in Bordeaux
Because working with us means starting a collaboration, the company offers you :
- Our friendly, entrepreneurial and collaborative work environment
- Interact, in an international environment, with colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to participate in an innovative product development project
- Brand new open-space premises to work in the best conditions (coffee is even offered!
- An ideal business location, close to the wine estates of Pessac-Léognan, while being close to the Bordeaux metropolis
- Onboarding to better understand the company's challenges and meet the teams on site
- Team-building events ✌
Your recruitment experience with us
- If your application is selected, you will have an initial phone call with our Recruitment Officer
- And then? You will have a technical interview with the Hiring Manager
- Then another face-to-face meeting with our Recruitment Officer and the Team Leader to discuss other topics
- And finally a last exchange with an Hiring Plus Manager
- If you pass all these steps, it's time for you to start a new adventure at EVBox!
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to power our sustainable future? Then join us and apply!
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.