Certification & Compliance Engineer - DC Products
30+ days ago
Who We Are
We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation. We're going to need EV charging infrastructure that is accessible, reliable, and future-proof.
Who We're Looking For
We are looking for a DC Certification & Compliance Engineer who will take a central technical role in the development of EVBox's DC (Direct Current) charging stations, ensuring that the certification process is excecuted in line with the regulations and standards to which our products need to comply. You will make sure that the product technical requirements are in line with the product regulatory requirements and that all required pre-compliance and final certification tests are executed in the correct manner and in a timely way.
You will work from our office in Bordeaux and report to the Senior Manager – Certification & Compliance who is based in our headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. You will travel regularly to Amsterdam for business (~10-20%).
Role And Responsibilities
- You execute worldwide product compliance certification processes
- You pro-actively follow-up all existing and new product certifications to ensure that all stakeholders provide the necessary deliverables to obtain certification on time.
- You take the necessary actions to maintain certification of our products during their entire lifetime.
- You support follow-up of changing and new product certification regulations.
- You analyze for which EVBox products new product certification regulations become applicable.
- You document best-practices, roles and responsibilities and tasks for each stakeholder in the certification process to meet product compliance.
- You hold a Bachelor Degree in an engineering domain or equivalent by experience.
- Demonstrable experience in EMC, Safety, Radio testing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role at SME or larger company.
- You have good project management skills and show excellent planning, organizing & problem solving skills
- You have the necessary analytical skills to resolve issues with processes, methodologies and tools.
- You combine this with clear communication and interpersonal skills.
- Affinity with technical, legal & regulatory language and processes is an added value
- Fluent in English and French (oral and written)
- Experience in the automotive industry and related certification and compliance procedures is a plus
What We Offer
- A friendly, entrepreneurial and collaborative work environment
- The opportunity to participate in an innovative product-development project
- Brand new open-space premises to work in the best conditions
- An ideal business location, close to the wine estates of Pessac-Léognan, while being close to the Bordeaux metropolis
- Onboarding to better understand the challenges of the company and meet the teams on site
- Team-building events ✌
- 25 days of holidays
- meal voucher
Ready to power our sustainable future? Hit apply.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.