Website Project Management Internship
21 days ago
Project Management Intern (Websites)
Who we are
EVBox is a leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging solutions. With over 400,000 charging points across more than 55 countries worldwide, we empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future. That's why we're always on the lookout for the brightest minds—from all walks of life—who know how to inform and inspire people to achieve this mission.
The growth and success of EVBox is driven by the passion and dedication of everyone in the company. EVBox has grown into an international team across multiple offices in Europe and the United States. Today, over 600 driven professionals coming from different walks of life are working for EVBox. As a fast-growing scale-up within the beating heart of the clean tech industry.
Who we're looking for
We're looking for a Project Management Intern who is up for a challenge. Together with our Website Product Owner, you will get the opportunity to learn about agile project management applied to website development, take ownership of projects, and support in improving our ways of working.
Projects are usually cross-functional and include multiple stakeholders. Examples of projects could include: new feature/page, webpage redesign, and website tracking/reporting/analytics.
What your responsibilities will be
- Take ownership of website projects end-to-end in an agile framework.
- Support the Product Owner with managing the backlog, sprint items and workflows.
- Co-manage and improve our monthly website performance reporting by providing data, insights and recommendations.
- Support in the optimization of our web analytics setup and help the team to transition from Universal Analytics to Google Analytics 4.
- Use data to improve decision making in the website team and marketing department.
- Communicate data insights and recommendations to relevant stakeholders
What we ask from you
- Currently studying business administration, economics, data science, or related fields.
- Professional English verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with project management, proficiency in Google Analytics, Data Studio, and Tag Manager is a big plus.
- Quick learner with a desire to improve knowledge in the space of agile project and product management.
- Attention to detail and organized
- Self-starter that is able to independently set goals and meet deadlines
- Enrolled in university for the whole duration of the internship
Benefits we bring to the table
- Paid internship
- Opportunity to help shape the website experience in a fast moving tech company
- Company laptop (MacBook)
- The possibility to partly work from home
- Vacation days (prorated to length of internship)
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox Group celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to start your internship? Hit apply now!
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.