VP Customer Service
30+ days ago
Our expanding business is looking for a VP Customer Service to lead the customer service teams within EVBox's Customer organization, based in Amsterdam.
Our customers are Value Added Resellers, Automotives, and Distributors around the world. We sell hardware, software and services and parts. We closely work with partners in the field. Our aim is to continue to grow yearly by the introduction of new products and maintain our installed base. Therefore, you lead a team of 150 FTE engineers, program managers, customer representatives and asset managers.
In servicing our customers and partners you will team up with Sales, Account, and Product management.
As a VP you will define the development and implementation of our global services and support strategy, reinforce policies, execute on operational activities, thereby enabling EVBox growth towards a zero-emission future. With a strong focus on making decisions from customer perspective and their journey at EVBox.
You will be reporting to the CCO, by managing the global Customer Service organization, working closely with key stakeholders across our matrix organization.
As part of the Customer leadership team, you will be a key driver of our very ambitious growth in the years to come. EVBox is growing enormously internationally and is setting future benchmarks for the EV charging industry.
Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that's better for everyone? If yes, then take a look at what your role with us will entail.
We empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions. As charging needs evolve, you'll be helping us to provide the infrastructure and expertise needed to make electric mobility the norm around the world.
What you'll be doing
You will empower our people to help EVBox grow. You will build excellent customer experiences and intimacy. You will enforce growth by facilitating excellent operations to fulfill responsibilities. The ideal candidate is a people manager with a huge interest in technology and sustainability and excellent communication skills.
You will be responsible for developing capable teams, building scalable processes and structures and act as a key interface to leadership in Operations and Technology/Product management functions.
Customer Service team is responsible for all customer service and support activities to deliver an optimal customer experience for customer partners and end users in collaboration with our supplier partners. Proactively delivering self-help support and human assisted service where needed. Around the world, 24/7, and in relevant languages. Delivering excellent CSAT, CES and NPS by providing correct and fast solutions. Contribute to our culture of continuous improvement by feeding relevant findings back into the organization.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction by Influencing the amount and quality of Contact Propensity
- Define, implement and drive a robust and agile support and development strategy, processes and tools to ensure customer satisfaction and profitable growth;
- Drive the parts & services division to realize the full potential of the aftermarket business by commercially developing and executing the parts and services global strategy to ensure sustainable and profitable business growth, increased market share and increased sales efficiency;
- Execute and deliver services plans including securing adequate market intelligence, pricing support, customer experience, channel development, (sales) training and competence development.
- Global strategic services & support activities on an ongoing basis, hold teams accountable to required performance standards of quality, cost and delivery expectations.
- Partner with cross-functional leadership (Technology, Sales, Strategy, Marketing, Legal, Finance teams) to establish goals that align with strategic plans and drive scalable growth through a structured approach;
- In conjunction with internal stakeholders, work on initiatives aimed at improving current business processes;
- Work to reduce the cost of services & support planning;
- Improve Customer Experience to achieve a higher customer satisfaction and reduce working capital;
- Track and report key functional metrics (KPI's ) on services & support performance, reduce expenses and improve effectiveness;
- Set and manager Objectives, key results of the department, in approval with CCO;
- Setup processes and procedures that comply with relevant industry standards, including meeting automotive industry standards
- Shape our Customer Experience from a services & support perspective;
What you'll bring to the team
- You are a Visionaire with pragmatic attitude
- People love to work with and for you
- You are capable creating a diverse team where technology and support goes hand in hand
- You are organizational and cultural savvy
- Approximately 8-10 years of experience in leading services & support within a high-volume technology environment.
- Master's degree in Technology, Accounting or Economics, MBA a plus;
- Business relevant experience in services & support practice within a production environment;
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding SLA's, KPI's within services and support department(s) under your management;
- Proven track record in service parts management and service delivery management as well as P&L management of the teams under your supervision;
- Experience in the automotive (or associated/similar) industry/ hardware and software companies is a plus;
- Continuous improvement attitude and proven track record in change management
- Superior customer centric mindset as well as people management skills;
- Scale-up and/or start-up experience is a plus;
- Ability to combine strategic insight and a hands-on (can-do) attitude;
- Fluent in English; Dutch and/or French are a plus;
Additional benefits we bring to the table
- Possibility to participate in stock option plan
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget (leadership development budget)
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.