Training & Events Coordinator
30+ days ago
The Service Technician role is to maintain and troubleshoot complex hydraulic and electrical controls circuits to maintain a wind turbine. The customer relies on our safe work practices, technical acumen, teamwork, leadership and fiscal stewardship to maintain the turbines in their best condition to generate power at the lowest overall cost.
- Closely adhere to all safety standards and procedures. Act as a safety role model, encourage and recognize others completing safe acts, and intervene when unsafe acts are being practiced. Identify gaps in safety standards and safety risks in the operational environment, implement effective risk mitigation, and provide recommendations to higher level technical staff and management.
- Demonstrate and promote integrity, strong initiative, a no-compromise focus on safety, and quality of work on a continuous basis and may assist with or perform basic quality audits of less experienced staff.
- Perform intermediate level wind turbine maintenance and/or installation tasks as assigned, such as proficient operation and use of tools (including but not limited to specialized calibration, hydraulic, power tools) and basic turbine equipment. Document tasks where required and enters data into company system (e.g. SAP).
- Ability to constantly climb stairs and ladders 60-125 meters in height, in order to access work area as well as the ability to frequently lift, push, pull, and carry items up to 50 lbs in weight.
- Ability to frequently walk, stand, look up/down, balance, stoop, twist, kneel, and bend and the ability to constantly grip and manually manipulate, often with repetitive motion, items such as, but not limited to, hand tools and turbine parts.
- Comfort constantly working in confined spaces and at heights over 100 meters.
Data Scientist, Analytics - Recruiting Products Responsibilities
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with both our consumer and business products.
- Define problems and opportunities in a complex or ambiguous area.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and Business teams to solve problems and identify new levers to improve user experience.
- Monitoring key product metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics.
- Influencing product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations, and clearly communicating state of business, experiment results, etc. to product teams.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math/Statistics, Physics, Economics, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches. Experience in SQL or other programming languages.
- Understanding of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions, ML systems).
- Experience communicating the results of analyses with product and leadership teams to influence strategy.