Test Production Engineer
30+ days ago
Test Production Engineer
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Who we are:
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With over 350,000 charging points across more than 55 countries worldwide, we help electric drivers get access to charging infrastructure at any point in their journey.
Today, with many projects running across Europe, North America, South America, and Asia, we move forward by perfecting our original recipe with a next generation of hardware and software that is energy-efficient, future-proof, and easy to use.
The growth and success of EVBox is driven by the passion and dedication of everyone in the company.
EVBox has grown into an international team across multiple offices in Europe and the United States. Today, over 600 driven professionals coming from different walks of life are working for EVBox. As a fast-growing scale-up within the beating heart of the clean tech industry.
Who we're looking for:
We're looking for a Production Test Engineer, who will take an important role in the development of an automated test platform for mass production of our charging stations, ensuring every charging station is fully configured and tested before leaving the factory.
You will make sure that technical requirements are clear and work with cross-functional teams ensuring these requirements are fully integrated into the products and automated test platform. You will also be responsible for implementing and validating production test equipment on-site at our partners in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Develop the automated test platform for mass production of charging stations taking into account hardware and embedded software with a focus on the embedded software aspect
- Work together with multiple teams (internal and external) to get/set clear requirements
- Keep track of test requirements and implementation, being responsible for the entire automated test solution
- Testing all aspects of the product/system including function/component, system, performance, regression and service
- Be involved during the whole product development process, making sure test requirements are part of the development phase (Design for Assembly DFA) , (Design for Testability DFT) , (Design for Serviceability DFS), variants management during testing
- Take a lead role in further development of the automated test platform
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/ usage cases and executing the same
- Provide feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned persons
- Clear documentation on automated test process-flow
- Minimum BSc degree in technical field
- Automated testing for mass production experience
- Embedded systems development experience
- Experience with development/application of electronic (sub)systems (PCB design).
- Good experience with SQL databases
- Good experience with Python (C based)scripting (GUI)
- Knowledge of electronics/electrical standards
- Experience in the EV industry, automotive or electrical industry
- Willingness to travel (10% - 20%)
- Valid driving license
Nice to have:
- Good experience in using Visual Programming Language (Keysight VEE)
- Knowledge of M2M/IoT communication standards and platforms is a plus
Do you see yourself as truly passionate about the EV industry? Do you show affinity with renewable technologies and products? Then we might be looking for you! Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here in the EVBox family.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.