Technical Support Engineer
30+ days ago
Leave your mark in this important field for a sustainable future.
We're looking for a few Technical Support Engineers to join our Support teams. In this role you will provide a high level of technical support for Charging Stations across a wide array of complex issues within our AC product line. You will receive the training and support from us necessary to ensure you can deliver proper support and the development of technical competencies for our partners. And always in a polite and timely way! This can be mostly a remote job (90%), with some travel needed to our offices (10%). If you prefer to go into the office more, that is up to you.
You will be part of the Second Line Support team that is responsible for supporting questions raised by our supplier and installation partners, resolving more complex issues, escalating the issues with proper documentation to our L3 teams and coordinating corrective and preventive action plans with the L3 Engineering team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Track concerns and tasks and follow up on tickets in the available incident management system (Salesforce)
- Resolve customer / partner's issues on charging hardware operations and installations
- Resolve customer / partner's issues on our software systems
- Performing root cause analysis on new issues faced
- Perform deep analyses of technical inquiries and provide feedback on hardware and firmware development
- Ensure proper escalation of issues and follow up
- Communicate with installers and partners per e-mail and telephone
- Document and follow-up with technical incidents including providing feedback to the relevant teams internally (i.e. Quality, Supply Chain, L3 Support, Project Management)
- Develop a deep technical understanding of the product and its lifecycle
What we'd really like in the team:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (electrical engineering, electronics, mechanical engineering or similar)
- Fluency in English AND Dutch
- Available full-time (40 hours)
- At least 3 years of work experience in (technical) support roles (ideally within technology / energy / electrical / automotive companies)
- Some experience working with hardware
- Any experience with cloud connected embedded systems, or programming / scripting languages (i.e. embedded C, JSON, XML) is a advantageous (but not mandatory)
- Good understanding of customer support / call centre operations (telephony, case management tools and processes)
- Some previous experience with ticketing systems is advantageous (i.e. Salesforce)
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Strong customer-centric mindset, willingness to help others
- Ability to influence and empathise with remote teams
- Excellent verbal, writing and typing skills
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.