Talent Acquisition Specialist
30+ days ago
Who we are:
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With an installed base of over 150,000 charging points including 5000 fast charging points in 70 countries. EVBox drives sustainable mobility, by bringing the leading electric vehicle charging solutions to the world. Just like the automobile replaced the horse and carriage, so will electric vehicles replace combustion-based automobiles. A charging point at every parking spot, an Electric Vehicle for every driver.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist, to join our global HR team, based from our HQ in Amsterdam, helping us to bring top talent on-board. You are responsible for building and maintaining a positive employer brand and contribute to further professionalize the full talent acquisition cycle.
Focus areas, main duties and responsibilities:
- Owning and professionalising the full recruitment process
- End-to-end recruitment cycle: be a point of contact for all aspects related to recruitment, including reviewing applications, actively searching for suitable candidates, conducting and scheduling interviews, following up with candidates and advising on recruitment related topics to hiring managers.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Senior stakeholders
- Support hiring managers in identifying relevant competencies and interview evaluation criteria to ensure interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally
- Work closely with the Internal team and support him/her in order to meet all KPI's and SLA's
- Suggest and work on process improvements concerning all aspects of the recruitment – we are always striving to improve!
- Maintain internal reporting documents to give clear, concise and real-time data on hiring life cycle
- Source and proactively approach potential candidates using various channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Google Jobs, Meetups, other communities and events)
- Relevant in-house talent acquisition experience in an international start-up / scale-up / hyper-growth environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Great English communication skills (Dutch is a plus)
- Strong data driven approach in decision making
- You are proactive and well organised
- Able to prioritise multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, evolving work environment
What you can expect from us:
- An innovative and fast-paced scale-up working environment
- Opportunity to contribute towards a green mission
- Being part of a young and fun team
- Option to work from home including budget to invest in work-from-home set up
- Travel allowance for the days you get to the office (Amsterdam West)
- 25 days holidays, option for holiday swap (2 days)
- Private Pension
- Company Laptop (MacBook) and Phone
- Volunteer Day
Do you see yourself as truly passionate about the EV industry? Do you show affinity with renewable technologies and products? Then we might be looking for you! Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here in the EVBox family.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.