We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation. We're going to need EV charging infrastructure that is accessible, reliable, and future-proof.
Do you see yourself as truly passionate about the EV industry? Do you show affinity with renewable technologies and products? Then we might be looking for you! Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here in the EVBox family.
About the team:
As a Test Automation Engineer, you'll be part of the development of our next generation of EVBox smart chargers. You will work with the team that designs and maintains the automated testing systems for our EVBox products. You will help in selection of technology stack, architecture, long-term planning, risk assessment and mentoring of juniors in the team. You will be setting up (Hardware In the Loop) testing equipment, writing and debugging test scripts, and working on our in-house testing framework. You will work with (and sometimes create) car simulators, power electronics, smart-grid systems, and much more, while working on the latest car charging technology.
- Participate in development of automated test systems for our new products
- Promote an automation-first approach with a quality objective
- Maintain, improve and extend our automated testing platform
- Create and review test cases in our test management tool
- Execute tests, assess test results and communicate findings to stakeholders
- Contribute to best software testing practices in the team
- Drive testing community initiatives together with other test engineers
- Be part of planning and estimation efforts as part of an agile team
- Support and coach junior engineers
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- 4 years' experience as a test automation engineer
- You're confident, collaborative and keen to take ownership and set best practices
- Comfortable working in remote teams in a matrix organization
- Can work independently in an agile environment that prioritises results over process
- Experience working in Agile environments, preferably Scrum and SAFe.
- Experience with CICD practices and solutions
- Proven experience in test automation
- Solid experience with Python
- Understanding of object-oriented software development
- Experience with test reporting and defect analysis
- Experience with automated test frameworks (pytest is a plus)
- Experience with version control systems (preferably git)
- Experience with CI systems (preferably GitLab)
- Experience with project management software (preferably Jira)
Nice to have:
- Experience with electronics/hardware in the lab
- Previous collaboration in open-source projects
- Experience with communication protocols
- ISTQB certification
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.