Senior Sales Enablement Manager
30+ days ago
Senior Sales Enablement Manager
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With over 100,000 charging points across more than 55 countries worldwide, we help electric drivers get access to charging infrastructure at any point in their journey.
Today, with many projects running across Europe, North America, South America, and Asia, we move forward by perfecting our original recipe with a next generation of hardware and software that is energy-efficient, future-proof, and easy to use.
The growth and success of EVBox is driven by the passion and dedication of everyone in the company.
EVbox has grown into an international team across multiple offices in Europe and the United States. Today, over 600 driven professionals coming from different walks of life are working for EVBox. As a fast-growing scale-up within the beating heart of the clean tech industry.
Who we are looking for
For our team based in Amsterdam are we looking for a Senior Sales Enablement Manager who will provide our sales teams with all relevant information, content, and tools that support our team to successfully engage the customers throughout the sales process. Key in scaling and refining our go-to-market efforts. Together with global sales leadership, regional sales teams, sales operations, and marketing & growth, will you be a key driver of our growth. You will report to the Head of Sales Excellence and Sales Enablement.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be experienced in developing training programs, be effective working on a project basis and be a strong communicator.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to develop and execute a new hire training and induction curriculum to meet the demands of a fast-growing sales team
- Develop a certification program to ensure continuous on the job learning
- Partner with various cross-functional teams to understand training needs for client-facing roles and organize both functional and product training (e.g. negotiation training, sales training)
- Source external training vendors and work with various stakeholders to coach and reinforce learnings
Content management & Way of working
- Refine key sales collateral, including but not limited to presentation and first call decks, competitive information, industry-specific content, ideal demo flow, etc.
- Define and implement Sales Policies as well as SOPs, to optimize the way of working of our Sales reps
- Ensure Sales reps has the right information easily at hand, stored at the Sales Repository
- Responsible for the Sales Repository being up to date
- Organize and host knowledge sessions
- Provide support to the sales organization on SalesForce usage or related applications, processes, and reports
- Develop cutting-edge processes, systems and sales tool to effectively support the scaling and go-to-market activities of our sales team
- Leverage on superior organizational skills, and constantly look to iterate on our processes and tools to make them more effective and scalable
- Simplify complex issues and develop a project plan to support the sales team
- Communicate effectively with managers to identify and address areas for improvement
- Effectively collaborate with other functions in the company
- Ensure initiatives meet the needs of regional sales teams
Qualification / Experience
- Hands-on, organized, and pro-active
- Strong analytical skills
- Project / Program management skills
- Ability to write, speak, and present effectively and persuasively at all levels
- Ability to structure information effectively
- Ability to work collaboratively and to adapt to a quickly changing environment
- Experience with setting up sales training programs
- Demonstrated track record of detail-oriented and self-motivated approach to resolving complicated and/or high-profile problems.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's / Master's degree
Skills / knowledge
- Fluent spoken and written English. Any other European language is a plus
- Basic financial skills
- Demonstrated experience of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Affinity with CRM applications, preferably Salesforce.com
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.