Senior Performance Marketing Specialist
30+ days ago
Who we are
We empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions. That's why we're always on the lookout for the brightest minds—from all walks of life—who know how to inform and inspire people to achieve this mission. And that's where you come in!
Who we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced performance marketer to join the EVBox Marketing & Growth department. To be successful in this role you should be passionate about defining,running and analysing performance driven digital marketing campaigns on a large scale in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll be doing
As a performance marketing specialist, you will be responsible for the global performance marketing efforts of EVBox. You will be the main point of contact for our advertising campaigns and will work closely together with other members of the marketing department to define strategies for campaigns to drive growth and improving the ROI.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Define the advertisement strategy for branding and lead generation and account based marketing campaigns globally
- Partner with regional marketers and sales teams to translate your strategy into local execution plans
- Create and optimise extensive campaigns across all stages of the buyers' journey on channels like Search Engine Advertising, LinkedIn Ads, Display advertising campaigns and others
- Brief our internal design studio and external agency on advertisement campaigns to get the best ad copy and creatives
- Work together with content marketers, designers and developers on creating landing pages that convert visitors into users
- Coordinate the localisation process of ad copies, creative, etc., of local marketing, and act as quality control for global programs that are localised
- Analyse performance and set targets and budgets
What we ask from you
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B performance marketing / digital advertising role
- Expert in Search Engine Advertising, LinkedIn Ads and Display advertising, experience in Search Engine Optimization and Account Based Marketing is a plus
- Experience working with large campaigns across stages of the buyers' journey and with large budgets
- Strong analytical skills, able to turn data into actionable improvement strategies, skilled in using Google Analytics and BI tools
- Strong communication skills, ability to manage internal stakeholders and external advertising agency
- You have a university degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
- Fluency in English is required; additional languages (German, Dutch, French) preferred
What we're offering you
- A budget to build your ideal working-from-home setup
- Access to LinkedIn Learning for professional and personal development
- Hands-on onboarding, trainings, and on-the-job guidance
- (Remote) teambuilding events and activities
Additional benefits we bring to the table
- Holiday Swap (2 days)
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Volunteer Day
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks
- Work from home (even post-corona) + budget to set up your home office
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to power our sustainable future? Hit apply.