Senior Legal Operations Specialist
24 days ago
At EVBox, we believe in a future where everyday transport is emission-free, electric and sustained by a green charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our mission to help build such future by bringing smart and scalable charging solutions to electric vehicles around the world.
To help us achieve our mission, we're looking for a Senior Legal Operations Specialist to join our Legal team and help us build inclusive, scalable, cooperative human and digital systems, to support the team in servicing their stakeholders. Our ideal candidate should be passionate about optimising operations, creating, and monitoring practices to improve day-to-day efficiency and effectiveness of the Legal team. You prefer using the latest innovations in processes and technologies: in other words, you are Tech and Operations-savvy and can set up procedures and tools within a business.
This role has two unique opportunities to put your knowledge into practice. Firstly, you will be supporting a young, internationally diverse and growing Legal team, where you will be responsible for overall operational performance. Secondly, one of your goals is to build a new Cross-Departmental Contract Operations function together with the involved departments.
You will work from our office in Amsterdam and report to the Managing Counsel, Corporate & Operations.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Have a good overview of the Legal Operations landscape, and design and implement a fitting Legal Operations strategy within the Legal team.
- As Team Lead, drive development of a Cross-Departmental Contract Operations function together with the involved departments.
- Assist the Legal & Compliance team with budget and spend management
- Create, implement, and maintain operational processes & policies to increase the Legal team's efficiency and productivity
- Define and drive initiatives with on-time and on-budget results
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Experience as part of a legal department would be a plus.
- Excellent clear communication, interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective cross-functional working relationships.
- Exceptional organizational, project management, and multitasking skills.
- Experience implementing and maintaining new technology and processes.
- Experience with managing budget and spending of a team or department.
- Experience with leading (project) teams.
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn.
- Strong skill set working with business applications such as Ironclad, Salesforce, Google Workspace, Microsoft Office Suite, DocuSign, SAP etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong integrity and sound judgement.
- Professional discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills in English; additional languages are a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary; we actively monitor the industry to ensure our pay is always competitive
- Private pension contribution
- 25 vacation days
- Holiday Swap (2 days); ability to swap out a public holiday for a paid vacation day
- Commuting allowance
- Flexibility to work from home and a generous budget to set up your home office
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere outside of the Netherlands for 2 weeks
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Volunteer Day
- Coming from abroad? No worries, we got you! We offer full relocation assistance and free Dutch lessons to help you settle in (depending on eligibility)
- We just opened an amazing office in Amsterdam-West, with a flexible desk policy and all the amenities needed for a collaborative space
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to power our sustainable future? Hit apply.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.