Senior Business Analyst
30+ days ago
We're EVBox. We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation. We're going to need EV charging infrastructure that is accessible, reliable, and future-proof.
The growth and success of EVBox is driven by the passion and dedication of everyone in the company. Today, EVBox has grown into an international team across multiple offices in Europe and the United States with hundreds of driven professionals coming from different walks of life working for us. We're a fast-growing scale-up within the beating heart of the clean tech industry - will you join us?
About the team & Who are we looking for
As a Senior Business analyst you will be working within the IT department and then specifically within the IT Change team. This is a small team which helps the business and our IT teams to translate the business wishes into IT solutions. In the process of coming to IT solutions, you will be investigating possibilities and realizing new or improving existing systems, tooling and/or applications. Using data analytics to assess processes and determine requirements to deliver data-driven recommendations. You will be working closely together with our product owners, epic owners, solution architects and data team.
The business analyst operates within the IT department and reports to the IT Director of Change.
Areas of responsibility/core tasks:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Mapping and analyzing business processes; describing information flows analyzing all available information and formulating information needs.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimizations.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports and/or documentation.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Understanding of managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Supporting the prioritization of initiatives based on business needs/value and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Knowledge and experience
- Minimal 5+ years of business analyst experience (preferably a bachelor's or master's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or similar)
- Advanced technical and documentation skills
- English language skills in word and written are a must. Dutch is a preference
- Experience in working in a (scaled) agile of DevOps work environment
- Knowledge of a portfolio process, agile way of working (SAFe)
- Familiar with systems/tools like SAP, Salesforce, Lucidchart, Confluence, etc.
- Experience with other functional areas e.g., testing, solution design, etc.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Intensively work with our business stakeholders
- Work in a international environment
We're looking for people who have/are:
- Experience with Product Ownership
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Familiar with a Sales and Deliver organization
- The ability to operate with independence and autonomy
- Enjoyment in diving deep to understand the stakeholders' needs
If you have any of these, even better
- Knowledge of EV, automotive and/or charging market is an advantage.
Here's what we'd like you to achieve in this role:
- Become a key driver in collaboration within EVBox
- Improve existing processes
- You drive together with business the realization of business goals
We're not looking for you to tick all the boxes we listed above. What matters most is that we share the same values, passion and work ethic. Don't let the imposter syndrome get in the way of a great career move and apply—we'd love to hear from you.
At EVBox, we believe that when people feel valued and rewarded their potential is unlimited. We offer competitive salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that our pay always positively reflects performance. We promote within, offering learning and development opportunities, and we also provide the following benefits, as standard:
- A very diverse workforce and an open culture
- Private pension contribution
- 25 vacation days
- Holiday Swap (2 days) - ability to swap out a public holiday for a paid vacation day
- Commuting allowance
- Up to 3 days remote working, including working from home allowance
- Budget of 600 Euro to set up your home office
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere outside of the Netherlands for 4 weeks
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
Are you passionate about the EV industry? Do you have an interest in renewable resources, new sustainable technologies, and clean future-proof products? Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here at EVBox.
Across our 13 locations, more than 700 EVBoxers work together to provide electric vehicle charging solutions that help businesses move forward. Are you ready to join them? Hit apply.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.