Senior Agile Coach
30+ days ago
We're looking for a Senior Agile Coach to join our Everon team within EVBox Group in Amsterdam. To be successful in this role you should be passionate about troubleshooting issues, communicate with stakeholders and be curious about our product, and be able to reliably deliver the best solution to our customers.
Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that's better for everyone? If yes, then take a look at what your role with us will entail.
At Everon, we empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future. As part of the EVBox Group we offer a full service that's built from the ground up to be global, future proof, API-first, highly scalable, and secure.
You'll be helping us create a sustainable future of transportation with quick thinking and clear communication, keeping our operations running smoothly.
Get to know the team
"People here are very bright and open. The industry we work in is so fresh, flexible and undefined. Especially in the Software space, where you can leave your footprint wherever you go." – Piotr, CTO Everon
For more information, check out our YouTube video "#10YearsofEVBox | the founding of Everon"
As a Senior Agile Coach at Everon you are passionate about scaling the Agile way of working, while helping our rapidly growing organisation to achieve higher efficiency through continuous improvement. Becoming a high performing organization is, of course, not a goal in itself, but a means to an end to be able to deliver optimal value to our customers.
As part of the EVBox Group, Everon operates in the innovative EV charging market and is one of the leading companies defining the direction this industry is taking. To deal with the rapidly changing dynamics of an emerging market, we've embraced Agility in all its angles and facets.
This is why working as part of the Everon Agile team is not only an adventure, but a great opportunity to leave a real mark on our organization. We need your knowledge and experience to help us identify and measure the business value of what we deliver, as well as help us to improve the efficiency of our product delivery by identifying further ways to minimise dependencies and enhance cross-departmental and cross-team alignment.
The skills you will need:
- On top of other work experience you may have, we require 8+ years of experience as a Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach, preferably in high-growth companies
- Very knowledgeable in (applying) different scaled Agile frameworks, hands-on experience with SAFe is a must & relevant certifications are a plus
- Hands-on experience with Agile transformation in a large scale organisation
- Experience with hands-on facilitation of Chapters and Guilds is a plus
- Having worked as a Consultant for different type of organizations ranging from startups to corporates is a strong plus
- Experience as a Program Manager for large initiatives
- Comfortable hosting company-wide meetings with a large number of participants, also in a fully remote setup
- In possession of excellent coaching skills; experience with having coached Agile Teams, as well as individuals such as Scrum masters, Product Owners and managers
- Fully capable of communicating with stakeholders across all seniority levels, while adapting the language and approach accordingly.
What your work week will look like:
- You'll be working as part of the Everon Agile Coach team and as part of the Agile chapter consisting of 8 Agile coaches and Scrum Masters; you'll be reporting to the Manager, Software Delivery
- As a Senior Agile Coach, you'll act as one of the two leading consultants for the roll-out of SAFe across the EVBox group
- You'll be guiding the implementation team working on the SAFe roll-out through each step of the SAFe implementation roadmap
- You'll facilitate the definition of Agile Release Trains based on the definition of Value Streams
- You'll advise on different scenarios for organizing around value within ART's
- Additionally you'll be facilitating the delivery of large business and enabler initiatives with SAFe
- You'll be expected to co-host SAFe meetings such as the company wide System demos, quarterly PI planning sessions and Portfolio Management meetings
- You'll be coaching Teams and/or Scrum Masters and Product Owners to help them become more proficient with (vertical) user story writing, user story size estimations, roadmap and release planning, and making performance improvement tangible and measurable with the Teams
- Depending on our Continuous Improvement Roadmap, you may well become involved in the optimization of inter-departmental processes as an interface between Technology, Product, Customer Success, Marketing and beyond
- You'll also have the opportunity to facilitate and help to improve the process for one or multiple Chapters and Guilds
- And if that's still not enough, you'll be regularly brainstorming with the members of the Technology & Product Management Team about further improvements of the Product Delivery organization as a whole.
Additional benefits we bring to the table
- Holiday Swap (2 days).
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget.
- Volunteer Day.
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks.
- Work from home (even post-corona) + budget to set up your home office.
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Everon does not accept resumes of candidates from agencies or other intermediaries. Any such profiles will be disregarded. In case EVBox concluded an employment agreement with any of those candidates, this shall not create any right for, and no fees are owed to the agency who submitted such a resume.
What it's like to work at Amsterdam office
We work together to power our sustainable future. Here's what drives us:
- Our friendly, entrepreneurial, and collaborative work environment
- Working to help grow one of the key regions in Europe with your work
- Bringing new ideas that are always highly appreciated
- Interacting in an environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Working in a brand new office in Amsterdam West that meets all your needs (when not working from home)
Your interviewing stages might look something like
- Your resume will be reviewed by our team.
- If your application is selected, you will first have an interview with a member of our recruitment team.
- Get ready to meet the hiring manager. As part of your recruitment process you will receive an assignment.
- Interview with a senior manager.
More about the Everon software
Everon is a global Platform-as-a-Service charging management solution designed for all electric mobility needs worldwide. We offer a best-in-class platform that enables station operators and service providers to run sustainable businesses, empowering them to enhance their customers' electric vehicle charging experience via advanced data-driven services. From custom billing plans to user management – Everon is designed to a clients' needs and business models.
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to power our sustainable future? Hit apply.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.