Sales Operations Specialist (French/English speaking)
24 days ago
Who we are
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With an installed base of over 150,000 charging points including 5000+ fast charging points in 70+ countries, EVBox drives sustainable mobility, by bringing the leading electric vehicle charging solutions to the world. Just like the automobile replaced the horse and carriage, so will electric vehicles replace combustion-based automobiles. A charging point at every parking spot, an Electric Vehicle for every driver.
What we are looking for
The Sales Operations Specialist ensures a seamless delivery of hardware, software and services to our customers. You are the interface between the Customer, Sales, Supply Chain Operations and Finance. Besides a solid work ethic and a strong team-oriented personality, the right person is multi-skilled and focused on delivering a best-in-class customer experience in a hardware, software & services delivery environment. They will furthermore display creativity, passion, and a desire to break new ground in a constantly shifting technology and market landscape.
Vision for the team
Sales Operations is a group of motivated individuals whose primary responsibility is to ensure that all aspects of the commercial and operations transactions are supported to ensure the business can operate to the best of its ability. The Sales Operations team takes on the role to ensure we are successfully closing and delivering deals and orders. The team supports the entire B2B, partner- and distribution business for the EVBox group through order operations, analytical, logistics and financial tasks.
- You authorize orders by ensuring that all key customer data is complete and correct to ensure timely and correct delivery of the correct products and to ensure billing to take place in a timely and correct manner
- You manage your regional open order book: keep track of all open orders, delivery lead times and ensure, in cooperation with Supply Chain Operations, that your orders are fulfilled on time and in full
- You coordinate and manage key customer commercial returns
- You are the first point of contact for our Billing department if they have any questions pertaining to orders that need to be invoiced
- Build relationships and operate as single point of contact for customers after the point of order intake with their purchasing, accounting or logistics departments.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customers in relation to their orders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions and products according to customer needs and objectives
- Provide documentation and support for customers' forwarding/export agents where applicable
- Champion Salesforce CRM-system usage to ensure high data quality and support users with training and reporting, as needed.
- Responsible for ERP-system (SAP) including supply chain planning, and initiating all sales orders.
- 2-5 years of experience in Customer Operations / Sales Operations preferred
- Self-starter with proven ability to gain and implement a broad knowledge of best practices in Sales and Operations.
- Demonstrated track record of detail-oriented and self-motivated approach to resolving fulfilment problems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in French and English, a third European language such as German or Dutch is preferred.
- Good experience of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel as well as strong affinity with com and SAP as well as EVBox proprietary systems.
- Automotive (or comparable industry) background preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Fill in the details below in Dutch/English
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.