30+ days ago
We empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions. As charging needs evolve, you'll be helping us to provide the infrastructure and expertise needed to make electric mobility the norm around the world.
Mobility is an essential part of everyday life. It has reinvented the way we do business and given us the freedom to travel farther than ever before—but this has come at a price. To reduce transport's impact on the environment, electric mobility must be embraced by everyone. Businesses play a key role in making this happen. Since 2010, our electric vehicle charging solutions have helped thousands of forward-thinking businesses around the world adopt electric mobility and achieve their goals. By 2025, our customers and partners will have helped us install one million charging points to make transport cleaner and more accessible. As charging needs evolve, we'll continue providing the infrastructure and expertise needed to adopt electric mobility—along with all the support to keep customers happy and vehicles on the move. Working together, we can shape a sustainable future of transportation that's better for everyone.
About the role:
As Solution Sales Specialist you will be responsible for developing and selling hardware & software solutions with a very strong focus on our software platform. You will be working within a specialist and software-centric Solution Sales team, collaborating closely with Solution Engineering, Customer Success, Product Management and regional Sales Account Executives.
You will work in a very international environment with account teams in every region. You will be building meaningful relations with new customers and influencing through educating them about the market and the capabilities of the EVBox group solutions. As this is a fairly new industry with many unknowns and constant changes in standards, deals arise from building strong relationships and providing a high-quality, consistent consultative approach.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join our organisation as Software Sales Manager. We are going public by the end of March, with views to aggressively accelerate our growth in the industry, which we look to you to help realize. The value of our software platform and other technologies are enormous and play a highly central role in the overall development of the global EV charging industry. The bigger our company gets, the more positive impact we will have on the environment by supporting the implementation of EV Charging infrastructure around the world, thereby significantly reducing carbon emissions in the air.
- Become an expert on our software platform and qualify prospect's maturity in EV charging and determine the optimal approach together with regional sales account executives
- Effectively sell the EVBox group value to prospects through presentations, proposals and sales contracts along the prospects decision journey
- Evaluate the prospect needs together with Sales Engineering and map to the best fitting EVBox group solutions
- Negotiate contracts and close deals together with the EVBox Sales team
- Always keep current on our platform solutions and offerings
- Meet quarterly and annual targets as measured by activity in Salesforce, with a long term view of software sales as recurring revenues for EVBox.
- Develop with Regional team a go-to-market strategy , identify market opportunities Lead solution building initiatives through internal and external stakeholder events to drive the solution from prospecting to closing deals
- Consistently take a quantitative and strategic approach in solution planning to forecast accurately, understanding pipeline, top opportunities and opportunity stage
Experience we're looking for:
- Minimum 5+ years relevant sales experience, specifically focussed on Software as a Service (SaaS) or Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions
- Additional experience selling professional services is advantageous
- Experience with international sales (preferably Europe)
- Experience in consultative selling to large companies / service providers
- Experience participating with tenders
- Experience in the EV landscape is a strong plus, preferably in relation to commercial and community charging and/or fleet management.
- Great stakeholder management skills, ability to maintain networks and create liaisons internally and externally
- You are very customer-oriented and can "think like the customer"
- You are a truly passionate salesperson and aim to be a top performer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English (other European languages in addition is a plus)