30+ days ago
We're looking for a Senior Quality Specialist to join our team in Amsterdam. To be successful in this role you should be passionate about install and ensure an controlled Six- sigma Quality process to install improve customer satisfaction and profitability and, be able to reliably setting up the communication with supplier, ensure the quality, liaison based on data driven information.
Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that's better for everyone? If yes, then take a look at what your role with us will entail.
We empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions.
You'll be helping us to create a sustainable future of transportation with quick thinking and clear communication that'll keep all of our operations running smoothly.
Get to know the team
As a Senior Quality Specialist based in Amsterdam office you will be part of the Lean Manufacturing & Quality Management team that is responsible for Establish and secure customers quality satisfaction and care based on building a bridge between the quality standards and the final product.
"I'm proud to see that even in times of crisis, our employees at EVBox Group have proved, yet again, to be passionate and reliable, and have shown that they will never stop pushing to help EVBox Group realize a more sustainable future." – Kristof, CEO of EVBox Group
For more information, check out our YouTube video "Kristof Vereenooghe, CEO of EVBox Group, reflects on 2020 and discusses the journey ahead"
What you'll be doing
You will work on establish and secure customers quality satisfaction and care based on liaison between the quality standards suppliers, assembly partners and customers. You will work from our office in Amsterdam and report to the Head of Lean Manufacturing & Quality .
Your main responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
- IMS Quality assurance policies and procedures
- Usage of quality assurance standards as 8D, NCR, ECN procedures including RMA
- Make sure that quality assurance standards are adequate used
- Prepare and assess Quality audits
- Elaborate the procedures of sampling and guidelines for collection and reporting quality data
- Plan, perform and oversee inspection and testing of products to ensure the quality deliverable
- Document quality assurance activities, such as internal & external audits
- Analyse customer grievances and other non-compliance issues
- Gather and organize statistical quality data
- Report on results of quality activities
- Inform partners, customers and cross-functional teams within EV-Box about relevant Quality issues
- Resolve issues related to customer orders
- Liaison role to customers, assembly partners and suppliers
- Highlight and correct quality discrepancies
You'll be leaving your mark in this important field for a sustainable future.
What you'll bring to the team
Technical Skills/ Hard Skills
- Relevant experience in Automotive Quality assurance
- VDA audit experience
- Superb computer competence, including experience with databases and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of QA terms, tools, and methodologies
We want you to demonstrate
- Assertive, pro-active style with sense of urgency
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Customer service competency
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Judgement in Quality issues
If you have any of these, even better
- Certification, such as Quality Engineer, Quality Auditor, Six Sigma, or Quality Improvement Associate, is preferred
- ERP knowledge
Additional benefits we bring to the table
- Holiday Swap (2 days)
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Volunteer Day
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks
- Work from home (even post-corona) + budget to set up your home office
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
What it's like to work at Amsterdam
We work together to power our sustainable future. Here's what drives us:
- Our friendly, entrepreneurial, and collaborative work environment
- Working to help grow one of the key regions in Europe with your work
- Bringing new ideas that are always highly appreciated
- Interacting in an environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Working in a brand new office in Amsterdam West that meets all your needs (when not working from home)
You must be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to power our sustainable future? Hit apply.