Project Test Lead
27 days ago
We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation. We're going to need EV charging infrastructure that is accessible, reliable, and future-proof.
Do you see yourself as truly passionate about the EV industry? Do you show affinity with renewable technologies and products? Then we might be looking for you! Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here in the EVBox family.
We are looking for an experienced Project Test Lead to help us deliver market-leading quality solutions to the global market. You will take ownership of the software and system testing topic on a project, creating test plans aligned to our master test strategy, coordinating resources and aligning priorities with the other test leads, tracking test progress within the scrum teams, analysing and reporting test results to stakeholders.
At EVBox we recognise that while quality is a shared responsibility, the best way to ensure built-in quality is to involve experts in testing and quality practices from the earliest stages of the product development life-cycle. As a Test Lead your work begins during the pre-approval process for projects where you will work with key stakeholders to review use cases, business features and provide quality objectives assessments.
The ideal candidate knows how to navigate a matrix organisation, dealing with teams and individuals with conflicting priorities. They are highly pro-active, willing to take responsibility and are comfortable speaking to stakeholders at every level. The Test Lead ensures transparency within the testing process through detailed reporting and issue analysis. As a communicator they actively keep everyone on the same page regarding testing scope, priorities and status.
- Developing and owning project test plans & strategies
- Coordinating the assignment of test resources
- Test results analysis and internal reporting
- Stakeholder management and external reporting
- Defect management process
- Test asset management
- Defining project KPIs
- Coaching testers
- Aligning test processes with the business strategy
- Continual review of internal test processes
- 5+ years experience, at least 2 as a test lead in a software development company
- 2+ experience in an agile environment
- Solid understanding of the different testing methodologies
- Excellent planning and risk management skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholders management skills
- Proactive, autonomous, and driven by product quality
- Proven ability to collaborate across multiple teams and disciplines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Process oriented mindset
Nice to have:
- Automotive or Embedded systems experience
- Engineering degree
- ISTQB certification
- Test automation knowledge
- SAFe certification
- Competitive salary; we actively monitor the industry to ensure our pay is always competitive
- Private pension contribution
- 25 vacation days
- Holiday Swap (2 days); ability to swap out a public holiday for a paid vacation day
- Commuting allowance
- Flexibility to work from home and a generous budget to set up your home office
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere outside of the Netherlands for 2 weeks
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Volunteer Day
- Coming from abroad? No worries, we got you! We offer full relocation assistance and free Dutch lessons to help you settle in (depending on eligibility)
- We just opened an amazing office in Amsterdam-West, with a flexible desk policy and all the amenities needed for a collaborative space
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.